• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Crack cocaine

kush407smoke

Bluelighter
is this quality crack
mruszxW.jpg
rNWpX4g.jpg

At first it looked really weird, as in off color grey-ish, but when I zoom in, it almost appears to be a white balance issue with the picture itself. Zoomed in, it actually looks pretty good. I don't know though, does it really look that weird color in real life?

Last edited:
fuck me, those pictures just triggered me. that coke was bommmmmmmmmmmb.

At first it looked really weird, as in off color grey-ish, but when I zoom in, it almost appears to be a white balance issue with the picture itself. Zoomed in, it actually looks pretty good. I don't know though, does it really look that weird color in real life?

I believe I eve what your reffering to is the effect my tv had on the picture

My fault but looks offwhiteish I just smoked 180 worth in 12 hours

I just pack a fat bowl and im lit for like 12-15 minutes

No more left to show pictures of more soon and i should have more within a few days remember if I can locate some money

Its just lower quality maybe 50%
pinch of baking soda jsut enough to cover the cocaine like 80 cocaine/20 baking soda ratio, put in spoon, add a bit of water, cook it up it should start to bubble up after a bit. it takes like 40 seconds-1 min for the stuff to react then u can see a yellowish oil you wait for it to try and voila.

Thats freebase crack looks much different than stree crack
freebase is pure cocaine base made with ammonia, mine is crack aswell. the difference is that mine is straight drop crack( cooked by myself). dealers in the states mix the crack with idk what the fuck to bulk it up.

dealers in the states mix the crack with idk what the fuck to bulk it up.
Happens in the UK too. Seen it cut with anything from benzocaine to RCs. Some cunts even sell 'brack' which is pure rocked up benzocaine, 0% cocaine ffs lol.
You get 2 types of crackhead I've found over the years, the ones who buy 10 bags of already rocked up crap, or the ones who spend full whack on a gram of top shelf coke and cook themselves...

Happens in the UK too. Seen it cut with anything from benzocaine to RCs. Some cunts even sell 'brack' which is pure rocked up benzocaine, 0% cocaine ffs lol.
You get 2 types of crackhead I've found over the years, the ones who buy 10 bags of already rocked up crap, or the ones who spend full whack on a gram of top shelf coke and cook themselves...
lol and what type of crackhead i am then? i buy utter cheap quality coke and cook it myself XD