• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack Cocaine

Lil moma

Greenlighter
I have a friend who smokes crack on occasion, more lately than usual. Anyway, he has been weirded out because he says it makes him speed harder and longer than crack usually does. He says it feels like a meth high.
So my question is... Is there something dealers can do to it to make you speed like meth.
He has never smoked heroin before so he doesn't know what the high is like and thought maybe it could be heroin.
However, he smokes it in a metal weed pipe with a char packed in it. Putting the flame directly on the crack. I didn't think you could smoke heroin like that so I thought it must be some other explanation.
He says it burns right and it hits right and he gets a good rush, but he has never speeded his balls off all night on crack even really good shit.
Any ideas?

Your crack may have meth/amp/salt/crank/etc. mixed in with it. The only way to know for sure is to test it. We can only guess. IME with both smoking crack and smoking meth I could taste/feel the difference. I don't have experience doing H but wouldn't think that would have you up for hours.

Its most likely NOT H if you were getting speedy off it, but very well could have been mixed with another stimulant, probably something that is cheap and can also be mixed in when cooking the crack.. hell it might not have even had coke in it! Be careful with crack, especially if you don't have much experience with this drug. It is not a good drug to be doing even if it is as pure as it can be, I have fought crack addiction for nearly 6-7 years now, and its one tough psychological addiction for me at least.. some people can take it or leave it anytime, but even I was that way for years and it snuck up on me and I was smoking it all day everyday for almost 3 years straight on one binge I had.. then I stopped and didn't touch it for a year when I lost my car and my job, but as soon as I got another job I started smoking it again! So now I am what you would call an occasional user, using it only when the money is available, but if I am low on cash I wont get it and spend every penny on it like before. Just watch yourself, and try not to get it if something doesn't look, smell, taste right etc. from the same person if that happens again, find a new connect or just stop, which would be a much smarter solution! Be safe!

Does anyone know why a crack pipe turns brown/black and sticky when you hit it

It sure wont be heroin that is in there.

I've never smoked meth but I have smoked a lot of crack & if ice is anything like speed that I know of it has nothing to do with the feeling of crack.
When you shoot or smoke decent rocks there is nothing like it on earth, I rate the high right up there with pure mdpv t is that good.

I've never smoked meth but I have smoked a lot of crack & if ice is anything like speed that I know of it has nothing to do with the feeling of crack.
When you shoot or smoke decent rocks there is nothing like it on earth, I rate the high right up there with pure mdpv t is that good.
Why does the pipe turn dark brown and oily

Why does the pipe turn dark brown and oily

When you smoke crack you will get collection as you wont inhale 100% of what turns to smoke & as you suck the smoke down the pipe some will collect.
Think of the black oil / sludge you get in a bong downtube for example.

Personally in all my years I have never had collection that is dark brown or as a oil, over here in the UK it is in my experience & I been smoking crack for over 10 years anything from a light brown colour to a orange tone. That collection though can sometimes really pack one hell of a punch & I find it can leave you feeling really rough after.

When you smoke crack you will get collection as you wont inhale 100% of what turns to smoke & as you suck the smoke down the pipe some will collect.
Think of the black oil / sludge you get in a bong downtube for example.

Personally in all my years I have never had collection that is dark brown or as a oil, over here in the UK it is in my experience & I been smoking crack for over 10 years anything from a light brown colour to a orange tone. That collection though can sometimes really pack one hell of a punch & I find it can leave you feeling really rough after.
I don’t quite understand

You are turning something from a solid to a vapour by heating it.
As the solid turns to vapour & you inhale the smoke will travel down the pipe, as it starts to cool some of the smoke will try to return to a solid again.

Definitely not meth or speed. It’s just right. It’s never turned so black and oily this bad. It’s usually just a film of white

Definitely not meth or speed. It’s just right. It’s never turned so black and oily this bad. It’s usually just a film of white
I have a friend who smokes crack on occasion, more lately than usual. Anyway, he has been weirded out because he says it makes him speed harder and longer than crack usually does. He says it feels like a meth high.
So my question is... Is there something dealers can do to it to make you speed like meth.
He has never smoked heroin before so he doesn't know what the high is like and thought maybe it could be heroin.
However, he smokes it in a metal weed pipe with a char packed in it. Putting the flame directly on the crack. I didn't think you could smoke heroin like that so I thought it must be some other explanation.
He says it burns right and it hits right and he gets a good rush, but he has never speeded his balls off all night on crack even really good shit.
Any ideas?
Bruh flame to the crack??? What a fucking waste, never touch product w flame until you think youve almost finished the bowl, also, is he cooking his own stuff? If not.... well then yeah they can put stv the fuck they want into it, its extremely easy to make your own stuff most cuts should not survive a proper cooking process

^depends on your circle/market. i’d say just the opposite. i can cook. better than some. not as good as the best. i was always shocked at the garbage my powder snorting friends would pay for.

also powder cocaine was unheard of the way i got. one block was hard. the other was heroin. that’s what was sold. ask for anything else and they’d say the don’t serve “the boys.” if you were an iv user, you still copped hard.

^depends on your circle/market. i’d say just the opposite. i can cook. better than some. not as good as the best. i was always shocked at the garbage my powder snorting friends would pay for.

also powder cocaine was unheard of the way i got. one block was hard. the other was heroin. that’s what was sold. ask for anything else and they’d say the don’t serve “the boys.” if you were an iv user, you still copped hard.
Fuckin loved your answer.. i cant believe ppl buy premade rocks you quickly learn to cook and you SEE how much coke is in there
In my years of seriously heavy use, ive only ever fucked up twice, and both were because i cooked right after getting blitzed and ... spilled my damn stuff