• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack & cocaine-white chunks been sold

I feel terrible for this generation i haven’t smoked crack in a decade not being hyperbolic it’s been a decade. After my first panic attack doing cocaine in any form was no longer fun.
but we didn’t have to worry about this shit
the worst thing that I can remember happening was a friend smoking moth balls this was on the lower east side; alphabet city and we walked around until we found the guy and he beat the shit out of him, dangerous not something I would do today. He said he just wanted to get his money back and talk to him.. not a line I would fall for today either.
be safe out there kids 💖💖💖 🍀🍀🍀

I have zero experience with fentanyl or other opioids but have full confidence in what to expect with crack high.

How distinguishable is the fentanyl effects from crack euphoria if indeed I were to get a polluted batch of crack?
What's the difference between a depressant and a stimulant...?!?

Close your eyes.
Now, open them.

Boom.

'There's your difference.'

∞€lixir£lask

What's the difference between a depressant and a stimulant...?!?

Close your eyes.
Now, open them.

Boom.

'There's your difference.'

∞€lixir£lask
You again ? Smh more shenanigans than last time! I deleted my response because yours was removed and here you are again lol 🤔

Thanks for passing through, peace and power!

Last edited:
Hi,
Im new here. Found this thread amusing and thus joined in.

Seems to me LucidSDreamr is being a victim of straight, basic, and simple anti-Biden griefing.
And it would appear that you maybe are a Biden supporter. A 10k increase is larger than a 7k increase in 2016, and choosing to use a percentage there which is arguable can be interpreted as a pro Biden move.
Really no argument to be made rather you win by disregarding. Less energy expenditure is goal. More keks can be had in /pol/.

As far as the thread goes, I currently reside in Lima, having tested and being able to vouche for some of the purest most mellow cocaine one can get, regardless, in my opinion; Meth seems to be the better drug, in several metrics. Potency, duration, ease of use, integrity and consistency of the product.

Heck if you're able to storytel a lil bit there is even a route for getting Meth legally, in some quantity, from your local psiquiatrist. For those who care about that. And for those whom it may suffice.
And frankly it isn't very hard either, coming from a country where such prescriptions are highly irregular - Peru. (nznity hi)
I just saw this, heyo. Iagree with you, the cocsine here is unreal. If you got good contacts and money ofc.

Thanks for the reply. Let's take this another step. Those that have experience with fentanyl yet say expect a night of crack, the crack is adulterated with fentanyl, would they recognize the differences in effects produced by each individual substance?
Anyone that uses both will mostly use them both at the same time on purpose so it will be hard to tell.

I never came across many opioid addicts that could use stims not on opioid

Hi,
Im new here. Found this thread amusing and thus joined in.

Seems to me LucidSDreamr is being a victim of straight, basic, and simple anti-Biden griefing.
And it would appear that you maybe are a Biden supporter. A 10k increase is larger than a 7k increase in 2016, and choosing to use a percentage there which is arguable can be interpreted as a pro Biden move.
Really no argument to be made rather you win by disregarding. Less energy expenditure is goal. More keks can be had in /pol/.

As far as the thread goes, I currently reside in Lima, having tested and being able to vouche for some of the purest most mellow cocaine one can get, regardless, in my opinion; Meth seems to be the better drug, in several metrics. Potency, duration, ease of use, integrity and consistency of the product.

Heck if you're able to storytel a lil bit there is even a route for getting Meth legally, in some quantity, from your local psiquiatrist. For those who care about that. And for those whom it may suffice.
And frankly it isn't very hard either, coming from a country where such prescriptions are highly irregular - Peru. (nznity hi)
For the record I hate biden. I just don't like when people blame things like gas prices in Iceland or fentanyl trafficking that will happen no matter who is president on the president.

If they blamed the massive fentanyl death spike in 2016 on Trump being elected I would tell them it was a garbage argument too.

That massive spike was caused by the 2016 release of CDC opioid prescribing guidelines and resultant eradication of prescription opioids...not by the president.

The CDCs own data shows the spike (compare 2014 and 2015 to 2016 on the first set of maps)

How can you tell if fentanyl is in crack? does it melt like crack? Does it leave an oily resin? I keep hearing it is in everything but no one ever educates on how to spot it. All that is said is that it is odorless and tasteless. Education is power

How can you tell if fentanyl is in crack? does it melt like crack? Does it leave an oily resin? I keep hearing it is in everything but no one ever educates on how to spot it. All that is said is that it is odorless and tasteless. Education is power

Often times if it got some colour specks then maybe but honestly no i dont think you could untill you do a few hits and go down