• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack & cocaine-white chunks been sold

KaliSMeth&stuff

Bluelighter
In BC were having a lot of folks buying white chunks/powder that ends up been fentanyl after we test it. People who are mainly users of crack or cocaine are getting fentanyl which is terrified people who buy the stuff so folks need to be careful get your drugs tested. I wonder if the people selling it know it's got fentanyl or not? I know folks are not doing it intentionally but with what the worlds coming to could it be possible?

People need to be more ruthless with dealers. If you sell me fent your fuckin done. Best case you never see me again. No excuse for these guys to not be doing basic fent testing.

I'd probably break someones legs if I'm being honest. And I doubt this shit would be going around if all the guys selling it started getting fucked up or losing all their customers.

People need to be more ruthless with dealers. If you sell me fent your fuckin done. Best case you never see me again. No excuse for these guys to not be doing basic fent testing.

I'd probably break someones legs if I'm being honest. And I doubt this shit would be going around if all the guys selling it started getting fucked up or losing all their customers.
Good point

I blame the Internet. The availability of cheap, potent and lethal chemicals is fighting the drugs war better than any government agencies ever could - by slowly killing all the users.
Don't worry....the increase in poverty amd extreme widening of thr wealth gap will ensure a new generation of hopeless people with nothing in life left except for trying hard drugs.

Snitching used to be an unforgivable sin in my book.

....but if you buy opioids with meth in them....or stimulants with fent in them. Call the narcotics unit on that motherfuckef and have them locked away for a decade. Fuck these people.

I was saying in another thread. This trend of every single drug being sold being a mixture of meth and fentanyl is fucking awful.

I completely walked away from street drugs including fent for this reason and got on methadone.

The drugs have become so shitty with this fent/meth amalgamation that every single drug from heroin, to Molly, to cocaine has now become fent/meth mix, the drug scene is garbage.

Hope the fucking cartel or whoever actually loses the drug war for once I'm finally rooting against them.

Last edited:
Don't worry....the increase in poverty amd extreme widening of thr wealth gap will ensure a new generation of hopeless people with nothing in life left except for trying hard drugs.

....but if you buy opioids with meth in them....or stimulants with fent in them. Call the narcotics unit on that motherfuckef and have them locked away for a decade. Fuck these people.

I was saying in another thread. This trend of every single drug being sold being a mixture of meth and fentanyl is fucking awful.

I completely walked away from street drugs including fent for this reason and got on methadone.

The drugs have become so shitty with this fent/meth amalgamation that every single drug from heroin, to Molly, to cocaine has now become fent/meth mix, the drug scene is garbage.

Hope the fucking cartel or whoever actually loses the drug war for once I'm finally rooting against them.

Luckily that's not the case in the UK. Our drugs are not usually contaminated with meth or entanyl.

In fact, they're not usually contaminated with any drugs at all....

Luckily that's not the case in the UK. Our drugs are not usually contaminated with meth or entanyl.

In fact, they're not usually contaminated with any drugs at all....
So when you buy drugs your not getting any drugs like ur getting sugar or epsom salts

Ew, fent and meth 🤮🤮🤮🤮now I get you, bro. Understandable.

So when you buy drugs your not getting any drugs like ur getting sugar or epsom salts
I saw a study of cocaine testing in England posted on this site once. Average cocaine content of street level cocaine was 1%. Lots of mephedrone and other bathsalts mostly.

Fent deaths have increased
1000% since that china puppets been in office

Fent deaths have increased
1000% since that china puppets been in office
That a complete bullshit statistic you pulled out of your ass. We were at 90K overall deaths from drugs in 2020. And 100K in 2021.

That's about a 10% increase which is totally consistent with the yearly increase we've been seeing for about a decade.

Source: cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/nchs_press_release/2021/20211117.htm

What's wrong about it? Explain? You can't because you're intellectually weak and also just a liar.

The percent increase in death from Obamas last year (2016) to trumps first year was actually larger.

2016 - 63K deaths
2017 - 70 K deaths.

Source: CDC morbidity and mortality weekly report March 20, 2020.

This is how adults and intellectuals debate. With statistics and sources.

Give it a try instead of making up outrageous lies (1000٪ increase in ODs over one year)...or just replying "wrong"....or just keep hitting that meth spoon and making up lies.

I'm done with you, you're obviously arguing in bad faith and lying and not providing any evidence.

To everyone else....here's an example of how a deranged cult will just lie and live outside of reality to worship on fascist that shares their genocidal fantasy.

Fuck biden
I'm not a supporter of his...you just are straight up lying though.

Last edited:
cry sum moar
Bro you're intellectually disabled. A 1000% increase would've meant there were 990,000 deaths in 2021 from fent. (About 1 million) There were 60,000 from fent 100K total from drugs in 2021.

So you were only off by almost 930,000 (almost off by 1 million)

You don't seem to understand math so this is probably a pointless debate.

Every nonsubstantive one‐liner you reply with is just an admission that you are clueless and unable to read statistics and do simple arithmetic....so go ahead and make another cute one liner

Last edited: