• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Crack cocaine in vagina woman dies

poledriver

Bluelighter
April Rollison dies after pipe and bottle of crack cocaine removed from her vagina

408890-64a5676c-8ce1-11e4-8ac7-a81af5c46aa9.jpg

Man smoking crack drug through a glass pipe, similar to that inserted into April Rollison’s body. Source: News Limited

A WOMAN, 31, has died a week after she was taken to hospital to have a glass pipe and a bottle of crack cocaine removed from her vagina.
April Rollison, 31, of the city of Sebring, Florida, was arrested with three men on drug charges in the nearby suburb of Babson Park, on December 16, Polk County Sheriff’s Office reported.
Rollison was taken to Polk County Jail’s booking room where a body scan alerted deputies that a pipe and a prescription bottle containing 2 grams of crack cocaine and cocaine powder was inside her vagina. She was taken to Bartow Regional Medical Centre to have them removed.

408916-bae30f3a-8ce1-11e4-8ac7-a81af5c46aa9.jpg

At the medical centre, Rollison asked to go to the toilet. She was given a bedpan and the deputy went behind a curtain to give her privacy, Scott Wilder, a Sheriff’s Office spokesman, told The Ledger.
Polk County Shefiff’s office believe that Rollison removed the prescription bottle of crack cocaine and cocaine from her vagina and consumed part of the contents. The deputy and a nurse found the bottle and a white substance, later identified as cocaine, on the floor.

Medical staff then removed the glass crack pipe, cleared Rollison and was she was taken back to jail. However, during her booking in, she fell violently ill and was taken back to the medical centre in a critical condition.
Rollison tested positive for methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana in preliminary tests, the Sheriff’s office said, although it is unclear if the crack cocaine was ingested through her stomach or in some other way. An autopsy will determine cause of death.

Rollison had been a drug user for 20 years, Polk County Sheriff’s office said.

PICTURES: FACES OF METH — BEFORE/AFTER (47 pictures)

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...-from-her-vagina/story-fnh81jut-1227167408942

what you expect em to do just leave it in there? but fuck the media, always twistin shit to get a good headline. obviouslly her stuffin that shit up her twat aint have nutin to do with her diein. the eattin it did, cause crack unlike cocaine isnt water soluable and there for very dangerous to consume... smh, fukin media assholes... ofcourse they wouldnt get near as many ppl to look at the article if it just said women dies after eatting crack...

I would think that when the crack hit the hydrochloric acid in her stomach it would have instantly turned back into a water soluble version.

I would think that when the crack hit the hydrochloric acid in her stomach it would have instantly turned back into a water soluble version.

Have often wondered the same,
cops always sayin how they'll didie iif they ate a rock I call bs must been a bit of coke aND amp to kill her..

naw man thats not how it works... im not no doctor or anything but that shit will obviouslly fuck you up if you straight eat it... but it could have been a combination of the both forms being eatten together but in the end its a sad story and she is another victim of the war of drugs... drug addict or not she was still a human being and i would be susprised if the cops wernt talking shit to her, threatning her with how much trouble she would be in if anything was found... its not susprise that the faggot ass cops just had to mention that she had been using drugs since she was 11... smh, when will this bullshit end?

Yep, but you'd never know it with all the dehumanization of addicts, esp. certain addicts like crackheads.

honestly i enjoy being around (certain) addicts more then civilians, their just more real and have way better stories to tell lol... but its just easier for the cops to treat us like animals when they can dehumanize us and tell themselves their doing "gods" work

Well this is sad, don't see why they had to mention she was a drug addict for 20 years, she was a human, and the title of the story is kinda disrespectful too IMO, and these faces of meth thing I have always have found kinda disrepectul too...if your a meth addict your scum, its apparently a southern thing but the dockets with the pictures of people who got arrested always have a bold thing for each county called tweaker feature with people who were arrested for meth, so if you see them while walking around you will know they have a damn drug problem and are bad people...some are some aren't but in other's peoples eyes they all are...what probly happened was she was scared of doing time and ate meth, maybe while already under the influence, and then OD'd. Sad...

^ in noted that as well.

naw man thats not how it works... im not no doctor or anything but that shit will obviouslly fuck you up if you straight eat it... but it could have been a combination of the both forms being eatten together but in the end its a sad story and she is another victim of the war of drugs... drug addict or not she was still a human being and i would be susprised if the cops wernt talking shit to her, threatning her with how much trouble she would be in if anything was found... its not susprise that the faggot ass cops just had to mention that she had been using drugs since she was 11... smh, when will this bullshit end?

Why does it not work that way.. pretty sure that if you drop crack into hydrochloric acid you get cocaine hydrochloride. Cocaine hydrochloride is powder coke. Pretty sure it does work this way.

If she would have taken this with enough speed she may have lived.. Just my two cents.

^ in noted that as well.

Why does it not work that way.. pretty sure that if you drop crack into hydrochloric acid you get cocaine hydrochloride. Cocaine hydrochloride is powder coke. Pretty sure it does work this way.

If she would have taken this with enough speed she may have lived.. Just my two cents.

you know what i was gona go on google and find the exzact reason why crack kills you when you eat it and post it on here.... and i found nothing, so i guess i was wrong... looking back i feel pretty stupid cause the only place i had ever really heard that was on 'cops', and we all know how cops never get things twisted or exzagerate drug myths lol... with that being said your explanation doesnt not make sense... but thankfully i dont fuck w uppers at all (unless im being offered them for free lol) so until i hear something that sounds like it makes more sense im going with your theroy

Last edited:
I doubt she inserted one like that pic (even tho it says that), I bet it was one of those shorter stem ones you see the addicts using on shows/docos/youtubes etc.