• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack Cocaine expert smoker questions. Advice needed.

My friend who used to be this urban shaman, offered me my first ayahusca. He claimed that the first time you do crack, it destroys your receptors in a way that you only feel pleasure after that from crack, nothing else. Is that true? Never smoked crack and only done cocaine a less than dozen times. Am. i lucky to not have an crack addiction? Is it worse than meth?

i really hate to say this but ime crack addiction is way more desctuctive than heroin addiction.
I 2nd this. Crack cocaine is the only drug that left me begging for coins on the street(even tho I'm not/never been homeless) , made me sell my clothes and stuff of value. When u get trapped by that shit is fucking horrible, nothing like it. In terms of compulsory pattern behavior is the worst shit on earth.

My friend who used to be this urban shaman, offered me my first ayahusca. He claimed that the first time you do crack, it destroys your receptors in a way that you only feel pleasure after that from crack, nothing else. Is that true? Never smoked crack and only done cocaine a less than dozen times. Am. i lucky to not have an crack addiction? Is it worse than meth?

Nonsense. It will destroy your life though.

I'm new so hello everyone. I'm not sure if this is the place to ask the questions I will ask but it appears search engines do not even try to answer simplistic searches no matter how I write and reword. Hopefully some of you can answer. Also I did try to use the search here and for the 2 minutes I looked I didn't see anything. Maybe it's my search abilities that are lacking.

I used to be addicted to dope for over 10 years. The first couple months were just fun and using here and there. I was in control.. Then you casually run out and don't care cause it's no big deal I don't withdrawal. So I used more - hey why not? Except dope catches up with you faster than one thinks. My cockiness and assumption that I couldn't get addicted or WD because I did it 8 times and was fine after. But then it hits you and you are screwed. UNDERSTATEMENT.

So what used to be fun somehow became a NEED. It just got worse. 1% of my usage was for fun the other 99% was me trying my hardest to come off and be normal again. You always have the power and thought-process to get clean when you're high but when you start WD you will go to MANY lengths to not want to feel like death. Foolish doctors compare it to the flu. GTFOH!

Okay I apologize I will get to my questions about hard in a minute. I finally got clean by WANTING to, for the 99% of the time I was using. I HAD to use out of necessity. I never used anymore to get 'high', I would use just enough to feel normal. I had to make all of it last as I was poor. I never hurt or did anything illegal when I was WD but bills weren't getting paid etc. I eventually got off.. MANY years of -- Went from dope to methadone clinic, to subs, to lesser and lesser subs until it was so small that I could do it for longer periods of time without wanting to die. It still hurt but it was doable. I cannot believe how horrific dope addiction is. It's beyond words. I came here to ask questions about Crack Cocaine and ended up rambling about H.. Okay..

Crack smokers, I hope these questions can be answered.

1) If you have X amount of Coke how much baking soda is needed to make rocks?

2) I hear you can use a microwave, oven, stovetop

2) Suppose you have an 8ball, how much soda would be needed? (I read on Quora that someone had said 50%, there is NO WAY it is that much.
My buddy said the ratio should be about 5 parts soft and 1 part soda.. Can anyone confirm this? I'm sure so many people have asked this question but I didn't see a forum for speed.. Maybe I'm blind.

3) This is a weird one. After you hit your hard and you place it down sometimes smoke is still coming out of it.. Is it wasteful? My buddy just lays it down and is fine with it. My thoughts are thinking if it is still smoking, then it must be being wasted right? If you cover both ends does the smoke itself turn into a resin? My first reaction is to think take the hot pipe and hit it without a lighter so nothing goes to waste.. But am I the one that is screwing up potential resin that would be made from the smoke?

I hope that last one makes sense. If it doesn't I can try to reword it. Also if I broke any rules here I'm sorry.. There aren't sites like this - or at least this is what popped up first during one of my searches.

Thanks!
Like chin up said destructive leave even i would take 300 quid we get coke good source and leave card home wpoild only wopuld have grabbed a shit load more during sesssion it will fuck you mate

Like chin up said destructive leave even i would take 300 quid we get coke good source and leave card home wpoild only wopuld have grabbed a shit load more during sesssion it will fuck you mate
With 300 quid I could smoke non-stop for a week here and I'd need a partner to finish it all 😂😂😂

With 300 quid I could smoke non-stop for a week here and I'd need a partner to finish it all 😂😂😂
Why you always make me feel jealous with that great purity coke you get saying that we wash our own shit up washed a gram got .80 back which is good .

Why you always make me feel jealous with that great purity coke you get saying that we wash our own shit up washed a gram got .80 back which is good .
Tbh man, fuck the coke
The otc benzos
The pure cheap ket vials
The otc pregab gabapentin
Diazepam and Midazolam vials
Oxycodone and morphine pills
Morphine ampoules
All of that beat coke for me anyday xdddd

I just ordered 16 morphine pills delivery yum
The.cocaine is good yeah but I'm done with thst drug xdddd lols.

Tbh man, fuck the coke
The otc benzos
The pure cheap ket vials
The otc pregab gabapentin
Diazepam and Midazolam vials
Oxycodone and morphine pills
Morphine ampoules
All of that beat coke for me anyday xdddd
Like India otc anything pregabs i would grab boxes of them 300 mg oxy and morphine and how much would a ounce of quality coke cost and a bottle of ammonia. Also some strong muscl3e relaxants also a couple of whores

Like India otc anything pregabs i would grab boxes of them 300 mg oxy and morphine and how much would a ounce of quality coke cost and a bottle of ammonia. Also some strong muscl3e relaxants also a couple of prostitutes
Well, I can't discuss prices but let's say with what u pay for an Oz in ur country, u could spend a week with a premium colombian whore each day , buy an Oz of good yay, all those pills u mentioned,booze and fags, eat like a king, accommodation in a good hotel, and ud still have quite a bit of money left.
PS one night with a good colombian whore would cost u the equivalent of the yay almost

Well, I can't discuss prices but let's say with what u pay for an Oz in ur country, u could spend a week with a premium colombian whore each day , buy an Oz all those pills u mentioned,booze and fags, eat like a king, accommodation in a good hotel, and ud still have quite a bit of money left.
DFood we can leave out even though the food tours of your country the food looks amazing

Yeah, that sounds like some pseudoscience nonsense. But yeah, it is damaging to your dopamine systems with long term, heavy chronic use, but in most cases, that damage can be undone given enough sobriety time.

But yeah, it's still a good thing you don't have a crack addiction. As far as whether crack is worse than meth, well I guess that depends on who you ask. Both can be awful.

Fk the cocaine, the food here is spectacular. Best cuisine in the world xd
Your food and the fruit looks the bollocks lovely but nznity come on bruv what can a man do ill get my nutrotion from pussy juice and come back with oral thrush again

Well, I can't discuss prices but let's say with what u pay for an Oz in ur country, u could spend a week with a premium colombian whore each day , buy an Oz of good yay, all those pills u mentioned,booze and fags, eat like a king, accommodation in a good hotel, and ud still have quite a bit of money left.
PS one night with a good colombian whore would cost u the equivalent of the yay almost
Whores cheap quality gear and otc anything are u sure you still here or in heaven

Well, I reckon I know where I'm going on vacation next year.

Do the whores require you to wear a condom before they give you the succ lol