• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack chore pipe issue

the classic rose stem is obviously the most popular but I find them to be vastly inferior to using a radio antenna. They conduct heat way more efficiently, they pipe has a smaller circumference so it vapes it quickly and with very little direct contact of the flame and best part you don't have to rely on chore as much because of the smaller circumference of the pipe, its not as essential to get it to melt all into the chore and will vape just as good off the sides of the pipe since it heats up so fast and the best part no hairline cracks happen like with the glass.

Was years ago but I think about it fairly frequently and cringe. Smoking metal.

Why doesn't this bother more people? It bothers me. Good observation. I tend to obsess over the type of pipe I use for this very reason. Most of my friends, though? Yeah, they'll smoke through anything.

Ill take getting a perfect bellringer every time over worrying about "omg the metal is gonna killme" give me a break youre smoking fucking crack and your gonna act like the metal is whats gonna be a problem lol. Im assuming you quoted that and then posted "why doesnt this bother some people" was directed at me, I guess every person who smokes heroin should stop chasing it on foil, I guess every crack smoker who uses tin foil as screen should stop too. Get a fucking grip.