• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Crack chore pipe issue

lohocla

Greenlighter
Hey all, 20 year crack smoker here. Mostly just on Friday nights I'll get half ball to unwind from the work week.
The past couple days I've been having pipe issues, mostly to do with the choreboy. I'm pretty particular about how well it's packed in there. Too loose and it's going straight to your mouth, and down your throat. Too tight and it just burns up.
Either way, you're getting a shit hit, and wasting good product.
I've gone through over $500 worth in the past week. I never spend more than $100/wk usually. I seem to be having issues with getting the chore just right. I'm half thinking they changed the way it's made?? Or I got a bad batch of chore, of that's even a thing.
It's getting frustrating. I tried using brass screens, but they don't work good.
I took a suggestion from a friend and bought a chillum which I got to work for a 50 piece. I'll usually change the chore after each 50 as a general rule of thumb. It's usually no good after that. Then ended up wasting a 100 piece last night after that.

Is there anything else I can use besides chore? Or any advice? I mean...20 years I've never had this issue, so I'm a little confused as to why it's happening now

What exactly is the issue? You're going through crack quicker than usual?

Literally what I asked though, is the issue. Basic premise of the question was, it's there anything else that people use in place of chore boy
Can't get the chore right. Smoked half a ball, and didn't get one good hit. The last two choreboys I bought seemed different.
Tried an off brand with similar results.
It either packs too tight, or too loose.
Can't get a good in between, which is something I was the best at in my circle. Everyone asks me to fix up there pipe for them

get a pipe from the needle exchange if they have one in ylour area. Here they give you glass stems with screens and removable mouthieces. plus they are free

Copper wire rolled up works very well. The best kind to use is speaker wire. Works better than chore boy actually.

I've also used steel wool. I know people use it but I don't recommend it. I cringe every time I think about using steel wool to smoke crack, because it sort of burns a bit as you smoke it. It gets very hot too. Was years ago but I think about it fairly frequently and cringe. Smoking metal.

Brass screens are all the rage now. I’m sure you know to change out after a push. I’d say if you are a seasoned user your method is down no doubt. I would guess the product itself is the culprit. The crack stem is a computer….. if you put crap into it crap is all that comes out.
Before you say your guy is infallible remember we all have a bad day. Maybe the process was off a bit or the powder was unusually cut or maybe with a different cut.
Unfortunately when we start smoking we get a bit focused on … well smoking. I have had crap rigged stems and knew it but continued to get sub par hits because….. well I was smoking. Pre set up a few tubes and see what works best?

Literally what I asked though, is the issue. Basic premise of the question was, it's there anything else that people use in place of chore boy
Can't get the chore right. Smoked half a ball, and didn't get one good hit. The last two choreboys I bought seemed different.
Tried an off brand with similar results.
It either packs too tight, or too loose.
Can't get a good in between, which is something I was the best at in my circle. Everyone asks me to fix up there pipe for them
Bro I’m having the same issue and it’s not the crack been going on for me from multiple dealers. Shits made me have such a bad habit. You would think it would do the opposite.

Putting screens around the chore helps but only for couple hits. Still not like the old chore boy.

Hey all, 20 year crack smoker here. Mostly just on Friday nights I'll get half ball to unwind from the work week.
The past couple days I've been having pipe issues, mostly to do with the choreboy. I'm pretty particular about how well it's packed in there. Too loose and it's going straight to your mouth, and down your throat. Too tight and it just burns up.
I've gone through over $500 worth in the past week. I never spend more than $100/wk usually. I seem to be having issues with getting the chore just right. I'm half thinking they changed the way it's made?? Or I got a bad batch of chore, of that's even a thing.
It's getting frustrating. I tried using brass screens, but they don't work good.
I took a suggestion from a friend and bought a chillum which I got to work for a 50 piece. I'll usually change the chore after each 50 as a general rule of thumb. It's usually no good after that. Then ended up wasting a 100 piece last night after that.

Is there anything else I can use besides chore? Or any advice? I mean...20 years I've never had this issue, so I'm a little confused as to why it's happening now
In St. Louis at the shop I go to they have individual "copper" scrubbers with a chore boy tag on them but there are at least two different kinds. You can tell by how they look and one kind is melted together on one end (the real stuff if I'm not mistaken). I think ppl on the interwebs are reselling cheap shit maybe.. Anyway nobody sells the stuff any more except corner stores. I've always wondered about other ways to smoke it too, dab rings maybe?

Do you burn off the chore first? Not much but a little before you put it in the pipe, also use chopsticks to tighten evenly from both ends, but honestly you're not wrong the quality of it has definitely changed

If you get a normal pipe with a screen, like a weed pipe, you can put cigarette ash on top of the pipe screen then the crack on top of the ash. Works very well @lohocla

Personally towards the end of my crack use a few years ago i started to use a Meth Pipe and that worked so well. And it was do much more conservative than using a stem. If you drop a big rock in there and roll it back and forth, and have steady flame not to burn it you'll get many hits out of it. Id be able to make a gram of hard last a long time this way.

Personally towards the end of my crack use a few years ago i started to use a Meth Pipe and that worked so well. And it was do much more conservative than using a stem. If you drop a big rock in there and roll it back and forth, and have steady flame not to burn it you'll get many hits out of it. Id be able to make a gram of hard last a long time this way.
Yeah I've heard of people doing this but never tried it. Smoked it off foil like heroin though and that worked fine, so in principal it'd be the same. Can you still get big rips like you can from a normal pipe/stem?

Yup the last time I smoked it I did this too, and can’t understand why more don’t.. Maybe cuz it makes a mess of the pipe?

But meth pipe for crack is the way to go cuz it avoids pyrolysis and creating methylecgonine which gives crack all the nastiness it’s known for. Actually smoking it out of a bulb felt nearly identical to IV, no fiend like with smoking.

-GC

Yup the last time I smoked it I did this too, and can’t understand why more don’t.. Maybe cuz it makes a mess of the pipe?

But meth pipe for crack is the way to go cuz it avoids pyrolysis and creating methylecgonine which gives crack all the nastiness it’s known for. Actually smoking it out of a bulb felt nearly identical to IV, no fiend like with smoking.

-GC
Really MAN? IV doesnt make you fiend? iv makes me feel PSYCHOTIC, crack feels better overall for me.

It can be a number of issues but here is what I have learned. Sometimes the rock is not actually fully dry. It will clog up your chore. I will feel as if I'm not getting it. I take my chore out and what I call pull it. I basically pull the chore apart and blow on it. It will start turning a grayish white. The shit is actually still stuck in chore. After doing this I ball the chore back up and reinstall. Then boom mega hits. Others I know don't do this and chore gets minted yuck. It's because they burn this stuck shit over and over. Iff u have put a few pieces on and it just seems off. Try doing this. Often dealers give you fresh shit. From my understanding it's supposed to dry for 48 hours. Set you pieces on an piece of paper or napkin. Wait a cpl minutes minutes then look to see if napkin has wet spots. Also dont want to pack to tight. Ends get clogged turn hard and it doesn't run through like it should. Also can take out and clip a hard end. For me pulling my chore is a part of my routine. My husbands will turn on him. I've taken his chore out and pulled it to find alot of product stuck. I work my magic and end up getting 4 or 5 good hits lol. Ive had little tiny chores that are in loosely that hit over and over. Anyway point is your shit is likely just stuck in there. Pull it apart and let air out or blow on. I like to have two pipes as well one my work better than other. And again packed to tight it will just stick in the ends so pull ends. It has to be able to go through. I just did big blast so sorry for repetitive answer. Feeling chatty. When I first started I loved reading about it while high. I've missed this site. Alot of changes. Again beware of fresh made not fully dry shit. Clog clog. Best of luck. Let me know if you find hidden shit still in chore by doing this process.

Really MAN? IV doesnt make you fiend? iv makes me feel PSYCHOTIC, crack feels better overall for me.
I liked meth that was good. Pure from across border not some tweeker making shake and bake. From ok to FL. It's not a thing here. Adderall is the way to go same thing but doesn't make u paranoid or stay up days after last hit. Found this post a little humorous. I've no way I'd be vacuuming the lawn lol