• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack Attack - Ridiculous Paranoia

EheheDurgs

Greenlighter
Ehehe, ok so when I smoke stones, I get super paranoid to extreme levels. I know the general response will be "you are overstimulated...take smaller hits or space the hits out more..." etc. but the paranoia kicks in pretty much right after the first hit. As soon as I exhale and after the ringer, things become eerily silent and my hearing becomes amplified and I am positive someone is hiding in my house to kill me, someone is outside my window ready to shoot inside and someone broke into my neighbor's house, ready to shoot me through the walls and I spend the next hour ready to dodge bullets. It's seriously ridiculous and after some time, things go back to normal until my next hit. Taking benzos makes a negligible difference.

Any advice or input on this on how I can just enjoy the ride instead of turning into a frightened turtle Ehehe (seriously, it's not really funny though)?

Its so amazing how everyone reacts different to all sorts of drugs. I have smoked rock about 4 times now and I get the exact opposite effect. I always hit about a 40 then its smooth sailing. I get a ring in my ears then immediately want more haha. Have you tried hitting a J after? I have had people tell me cannabis evens them out.

Its so amazing how everyone reacts different to all sorts of drugs. I have smoked rock about 4 times now and I get the exact opposite effect. I always hit about a 40 then its smooth sailing. I get a ring in my ears then immediately want more haha. Have you tried hitting a J after? I have had people tell me cannabis evens them out.
With his symptoms marijuana would probably make things worse.

Two options: take benzos before hand which will mute a bit of the crack high

Or

Stop doing crack.

Once this shit starts it doesn't tend to go away.

Once this shit starts it doesn't tend to go away.

Pretty much. Even really long breaks (months, years) doesn't really seem to help much.

In my experience the intensity and severity get worse and worse each time you use again.

Same happens when I smoke a rock. I tend to lean on the side of NOT smoking them these days. Turns out I have PTSD and a dissociative disorder. Makes sense why when I smoke weed the anxiety is hightened, it was there to begin with. These drugs just pump them up.
That first hit of crack.. the neighbors are under my house and talking about me. They aren't, its the drugs making me paranoid. This is why crackheads on 6th street are so dangerous!

Smoke WEED!!!! with the crack, if you must smoke crack.. I have been there and done that, that addiction stole so much from me, but cant deny I still love the fucking bellringers... I used to smoke SOO MUCH hard... and lost my job.. my car, and all my money went to shit.. I then was forced to stop.. looking back, as wild as I got on that shit.. I am glad it all happened that way..

I NEED TO HAVE benzos handy when I do coke hard or soft.. and weed..