• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack. Anyone experienced this?

Lawless69

Bluelighter
Hey guys just a quick one as im so weak n not feeling well. Since buyin from the new okug yday n today ive threw up none stop about 20 mins after my methadone threw all green up ffs!
Excessive sweating to the point of my boxer shorts n socks are soaking eve. Dripping off my nose chest n back. Fatigued like never almost like when my hearts played up in rhe past. I was only talking to the gf abiut my heart last night saying that' i just feel wrong. Next door dealer said she knows what hes miximg it wth its nasty. But shs is goin3to say that fir my custom but another guy has said same. So it makes me wonder isit the crack or my heart huge difference ffs? Anyone smoked crack n instantly threw up loads sweats to the point u can wring it out ya clothes fatigue n feel breathless n weak?
Cheers guys

I have 3 withing 5 mins walk of me and sbout 10 soresd oit over town mate 2 are brilliant inc my next door but not when doin a detox so much . I got some of my next door snd am swesting loads but none of the rest. Maybe iam just not well i don't know m8

Hey guys just a quick one as im so weak n not feeling well. Since buyin from the new okug yday n today ive threw up none stop about 20 mins after my methadone threw all green up ffs!
Excessive sweating to the point of my boxer shorts n socks are soaking eve. Dripping off my nose chest n back. Fatigued like never almost like when my hearts played up in rhe past. I was only talking to the gf abiut my heart last night saying that' i just feel wrong. Next door dealer said she knows what hes miximg it wth its nasty. But shs is goin3to say that fir my custom but another guy has said same. So it makes me wonder isit the crack or my heart huge difference ffs? Anyone smoked crack n instantly threw up loads sweats to the point u can wring it out ya clothes fatigue n feel breathless n weak?
Cheers guys

One of the main dangers of street drugs is that they are impure and you can never know what they have been cut with. Laxatives, bleach and rat poison have all been pretty commonly used. My guess would be a contaminant. Laxatives, in overdose, cause off the symptoms that you are describing.
I'd go see a doctor is I were you.

Sounds like you got coronavirus to be honest with you lol
I started to think tbe sane yesterday. Im starting to think now its bcoz the crazk tbat made me ill made me throw uo all my methadone ten mins after drinking it at 11am so by late afternoon i was so so bad. Swests sickness fatigued. But still every pipe n tasted kinda burnt strange made me throw up.
Purposely saved a pipre for today and had my methadone waited a good 45 mins incase it made me throw it up again n boom one pipe n yep straight away threw up, so thays made me feel pooly i think mixed with meth withdrawal. I got one off my next door an boom feels how it should. Was deffo the rock its pure bright white no silver flicks in n hardly crackles as it burns tastes rancid ugh.
Not using them again.... Some one i know says hes cutting it with magic. Anyone shed any light on magic ive never herd of it?
Thanks guys

are you a regular user? maybe you just don't react well to crack, I'm kind of the same. It makes me anxious to the point of nausea, and has made me throw up. But if you smoke crack often and don't normally experience this, that would sound more like an adulterant.

sounds like an od to me, and/or product cut with an active stim

it's your body saying "NO MORE FFS"

you have a heart condition and you've been bingeing for weeks,

no more ambience - fucking stop the crack mate you have family and you're flirting with the grave

are you a regular user? maybe you just don't react well to crack, I'm kind of the same. It makes me anxious to the point of nausea, and has made me throw up. But if you smoke crack often and don't normally experience this, that would sound more like an adulterant.
Hey mate, thanks for the reply.
Yeah unfortunately for me i have been using daily for the last 3 to 4 months. Currently working on that though. Im determined. Had 17 years clean before this re lapse so i know i can ive just got to break the cycle. Having a dealer next door in a block if flats don't help i could probably tell u what most customers want before they ask bcoz i can hear everything at night. They have to all pass my door as the main entrance (locked buzzer controlled magnetic door thingy) that is bang opposite my door. We moved in around dame time 4 ish months ago and next doors already on their final warning with the council /landlords. And i imagine with the amount of traffic coming 24 hours a day it wont take much longer amd will end in tears. But that's none of my business lol

So yes after my rambling yes it was definitely an adulterant. That contac qont be "contacted" again 😅🙄

sounds like an od to me, and/or product cut with an active stim

it's your body saying "NO MORE FFS"

you have a heart condition and you've been bingeing for weeks,

no more ambience - fucking stop the crack mate you have family and you're flirting with the grave
Harsh but true and exactly what i need to hear. Thank you. Seriously. I need to hear this shit therrs only my fiance tjat dosent avoid telling me..

I also agree with heart disease after 7 heart attacks and a double heart bypass im being fuking stupid. It my BODY SAYIMG NO MORE 110%
All the above things only happen when im smoking it. Alos by my spelling the crack every time makes me not be able to see my phone properly and my messages show that ffs. Like now sat watvhing tv with my partner smoking weed and every words as it should be i look back i can instantly see which are written under the influence lol
Needed that more than youd believe 😉

Just tough love man as you know, am being very nice to you in t'other thread but gloves are off in this one heh...I give myself the same kicking regularly, trust

the way you come accross...well quitting crack, while nasty, won't be in same league of nasty as seeing your family devastated would...and you can't unknow that you're well capable;e given your previous 17 year (wow) abstinence