• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine crack addiction

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Everytime i get monry after a week or two of nothinf its a constant arguement not to buy any cos wen i do i binge 300pound in a week last payday. I dont wana do it no more all my.money goes on crack and weed ilend money off family members and i end up buying it and feeling really bad afterwards. Like ill go two weeks hating it then i treat myself and end up fucking my finances up.i havr been buying half oz of cannabis eafh payday to make sure i dktn go without weed but then i buy crack whrn i need clothes i ehd up goig food bank please help

I live two minute walk from the dealers and they alsays have got i moved frommbeing nearnandealer just to be nearone and whenni take it i turn intoa different person andnill soendnall my money and then cry to my familt saying i wont do it again but its been 3months of this

mate i know how it feels and how frightening it is.

before i lost my job due to my crack addiction i'd get paid on the last working day of the month and not even always be able to cover my bills that came out on 1st. thankfully i'm in recovery now and no longer obsessed.

unfortunately to get to that point i needed to go to rehab. is that an option for you?

you'll always be near a dealer, i can score within half an hour where i live now and i don't have any connects, but i still don't use, it doesn't rule my life, so it will be possible for you too.

Thought u was going jail? U still waitin
Trial september it only my 2nd pfence and i did wot i did in self defence and i am ill and on lots of meds of i do get dpne.my splictor says i would get jail cos tje hiys lieing saying i hot him woth wespons and gouged hos eyes . I dkdnt only punched him up he had gatden shears trying to stsn me

crack might be my favorite but I’m terrible at making the pipes. Plus I’m not good at “scraping” the pipe (also it burns) I usually just stick with smoking heroin off foil. I did buy a meth pipe earlier tonight, but I still don’t really feel like I know what I’m doing. I’m still not even really sure how to load it. I know I probably posted this in the wrong area.

crack might be my favorite but I’m terrible at making the pipes. Plus I’m not good at “scraping” the pipe (also it burns) I usually just stick with smoking heroin off foil. I did buy a meth pipe earlier tonight, but I still don’t really feel like I know what I’m doing. I’m still not even really sure how to load it. I know I probably posted this in the wrong area.
Crumble it up to powder sprinkle on top burn it without sucking until it disappears as slow as possible then suck hard and hold in for as long as you can the smaller the cloud the more you got in your system

Everytime i get monry after a week or two of nothinf its a constant arguement not to buy any cos wen i do i binge 300pound in a week last payday. I dont wana do it no more all my.money goes on crack and weed ilend money off family members and i end up buying it and feeling really bad afterwards. Like ill go two weeks hating it then i treat myself and end up fucking my finances up.i havr been buying half oz of cannabis eafh payday to make sure i dktn go without weed but then i buy crack whrn i need clothes i ehd up goig food bank please help
Im like you. I spend all my payday cash then live off noodles lol if you want to talk im here brother i understand your situation