• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

CPM and DXM

175mg is a low dose for recreational DXM considering most people take 300mg+ for their first experience but I guess you could still get a decent trip from it provided you take it on an empty stomach. Smoking weed could also help potentiate it.

Not sure if there would be any recreational effect from CPM, it's just an antihistamine isn't it? Perhaps someone can clue me up on this?
Anyway even if CPM does have recreational potential I doubt you would get any from a dose that small considering you're not even going over the daily limit for a 12 year old.

No, it wouldn't land you in the hospital. But be careful when combining those two with the chlorpheniramine in high doses as that is the ingredient that causes death from the coricidin products. It's also serotonergic and interacts badly with dxm's serotonergic effects.

i did dxm plenty of times on it's own (at least 20+) the first time I took chlorpheniramine and dxm together, it made me have one of the worst trips ever. I had a super high tolerance the chloro potientated the dxm and made the trip very different. I took 40mg of chloropheniramine and 300mg of dxm iirc.

Hey, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks a DXM trip with chlorpheniramine is way different than tripping on DXM by itself. I never figured out why, but the added CPM makes it a more "dirty" trip and it's way more intense. This most likely comes from the fact that CPM acts as an anti-histamine.

Please, never, never, never take DXM when there's CPM in it. Even if you don't go over the daily limit, low doses of the CPM can still result in fatality. CPM can cause bleeding from ALL orifices, and that doesn't sound too pretty. From personal experience, I can tell you that I went through horrible tachycardia while under the influence of those horrific Coricidin pills, I'm pretty sure my BPM reached 160-170 that night, at rest.

It's not like you can extract the DXM without proper lab equipment or knowledge either, so I highly suggest getting ahold of DXM-only syrup (not Delsym though) or purchasing a bottle of Robitussin or generic pharmacy brand cough gels. It's relatively cheap for a bottle of 20 gels.

Taking DXM & CPM together is like playing Russian Roulette. It's only a matter of time before you land in the hospital for it. Stay safe & happy tripping!

Hey, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks a DXM trip with chlorpheniramine is way different than tripping on DXM by itself. I never figured out why, but the added CPM makes it a more "dirty" trip and it's way more intense. This most likely comes from the fact that CPM acts as an anti-histamine.

Please, never, never, never take DXM when there's CPM in it. Even if you don't go over the daily limit, low doses of the CPM can still result in fatality. CPM can cause bleeding from ALL orifices, and that doesn't sound too pretty. From personal experience, I can tell you that I went through horrible tachycardia while under the influence of those horrific Coricidin pills, I'm pretty sure my BPM reached 160-170 that night, at rest.

It's not like you can extract the DXM without proper lab equipment or knowledge either, so I highly suggest getting ahold of DXM-only syrup (not Delsym though) or purchasing a bottle of Robitussin or generic pharmacy brand cough gels. It's relatively cheap for a bottle of 20 gels.

Taking DXM & CPM together is like playing Russian Roulette. It's only a matter of time before you land in the hospital for it. Stay safe & happy tripping!
Thanks. I ended up doing it and overall had a pretty fun experience. It was quite different then what I was expecting, though next time I trip on DXM I'll stay away from CPM. I only did it in this one because I do not currently have access to DXM-only syrup or gels.

Yes. CPM is an anticholinergic like diphenhydramine is, so it has deleriant effects in higher dosages.

cpm is nasty shit, I only did a few CCC trips (under 5) as a kid and the last one I felt like my nutsack was burning. fuck that shit.

I found out about triples so many years ago... no one in my town knew what they were until i ( like an idiot ) introduced them to them.
I started taking triples when i was 13. I took my very first dose at 24 pills. Mixed with vodka, as well as weed.
From that night, i took triples EVERY SINGLE DAY, for about 7 years.. i never missed a day besides an about 3 week period when i stopped because i started abusing benadryl taking 100 pills in about 3 to 4 days. The 100 count bottle never lasted more then 4 days. Aswell as abusing Dramamine. Again, 100 count bottle never lasted more then 4 days.
When i first started triples i was taking 60-80 pills at one time, again always with alcohol and weed. I was absolutely inlove with them. Pure love.
As time went on i started taking less, around 30 pills at once. Sometimes twice a day.
The last 2 or so years i of taking triples daily i had brought my dose down to 16 -24 pills at once, until the last 6 months i was down to 10 pills at once. After maybe the first year of daily use, they made me feel normal. I hated the way i felt with out them. I didnt feel like myself at all. I did not want to live my life with out them at all.
I had quite a few huge scares in these 7 years, where i would tell myself and my parents id never touch them again, but by the next morning i was sitting there popping them again.
After a couple years i would off and on puke up blood. But i still didnt stop.
I was absolutely consumed by them, inlove with them.

December 13, 2015. That was the day i said i am done doing this to myself. I have not touched one triple c since that day. I refuse to take benadryl, and just about anything containing dxm for the fear i will abuse them again. I come from a family with very addictive and i know how much i love pills.

I DID GO THROUGH WITHDRAWALS!!!! i was very ill, vomitting, aching every where, covered in sweat, shakey for about 2 weeks after u stopped taking them. I got the flu and bronchitis at the same time 2 weeks after my last pill, which was strange for me because i never get sick.

Today, almost 7 months after my last triple c, i have an extremely messed up stomach, i have to take nausea medicine daily, usually multiple times a day. The doctor has told me the triples had been eating the lining in my stomach and i should feel extremely lucky to still be alive. I now have high blood pressure, and my hands shake constantly, my eye sighthas gotten very bad to the point of needing new glasses, and i just have an all the time overall feeling of blah. Maybe thats just my depression but i know it has been noticeably worse since quitting triples. I constantly have to goto the doctor, i cant eat certain foods, my stomach swells up badly when i eat anything.

I am very lucky to be alive and try to not complain about my stomach pains and problems because the fact is, i did this to myself. And that, that is the worst part is knowing i did this. I knew it was making me sick and i kept doing it for years. Even after a good friend dying from them.

These are NOT safe at all. They honestly are not worth the long term effects that very well could happen to you, or worse...

Sorry this was so long.. i hope this helps someone. If anyone has any question regarding Triples message me. I abused them for 7 years and know alot about them. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE DISGUSTING PILLS TO ANYONE..

In reply to your question from an experienced Dxm user I would say the antihistamine would take a shit turn on the experience

first and foremost find a bottle of only dxm that will get you places 300 mg is a good place to start but don't go over 1500 my recommendation for highest dose when you become a experienced user is 900 mg but always have a trip sitter with you my craziest experience is where

I let my tolerance die down for 2 months then did 1200 mg and I ended up going to the local park and got naked and just stared at a pine tree (or what I was told by the police anyway I got arrested for indecency and getting intoxicated in a public area I don't remember anything from it and it could have been avoided If I had a trip sitter)

my recommdation for highest dose is 900 mg with a good trip sitter once you have experience (at least 10 times)

in terms of the anti histamine it could go a couple routes

1: you die from antihistamine over dose
2: the antichollergenic effects pop in and you have MIND BENDING hallucinations
3:it interacts with the dxm and kills you anyway

find DXM ONLY bottles and use those don't take the risk DXM is a wonderful drug that shouldn't be fucked up with an antihistamine

-Streetcow