• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Cover up track marks... CVS/Rite Aid remedy?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I gotta go back to full time construction work Thursday which I'm actually excited for, but...

I got some nasty tracks on my left arm and no knowledge of make up or anything of the short.

I tried a google and BL search I know I've seen threads before but...

Is there a quick easy fix? Some cheap CVS foundation or makeup? anything that works in the sun and with sweat?

Otherwise I'm just gonna have to wear longsleeves for the next week which is suspicious

Go to Walmart or wherever and get Glamoflauge concealer. It is about $6. Also grab a skin primer on the makeup aisle (ELF is a good one but it doesn't really matter)

Put the primer on. Rub it in and let it dry. Then outline the marks with the pencil in the Glamoflauge. Do a light coat. Let it dry. Repeat 3 or 4 times and you will be completely covered.

If you're too dark for the lightness of the concealer, grab a bronzer or a brown eyeshadow around the color of your skin tone, and dust over the concealer. In my experience it blends very well without, but I am sort of pale.

If you want to get really fancy, get a setting powder and dust once finished, it will help it to not rub off.

Treat the marks with arnica gel morning and evening to help them fade faster

I use this to cover tattoos and marks

Edit: the primer isn't 100% necessary, but helps to keep it from fading

Last edited:
Go to Walmart or wherever and get Glamoflauge concealer. It is about $6. Also grab a skin primer on the makeup aisle (ELF is a good one but it doesn't really matter)

Put the primer on. Rub it in and let it dry. Then outline the marks with the pencil in the Glamoflauge. Do a light coat. Let it dry. Repeat 3 or 4 times and you will be completely covered.

If you're too dark for the lightness of the concealer, grab a bronzer or a brown eyeshadow around the color of your skin tone, and dust over the concealer. In my experience it blends very well without, but I am sort of pale.

If you want to get really fancy, get a setting powder and dust once finished, it will help it to not rub off.

Treat the marks with arnica gel morning and evening to help them fade faster

I use this to cover tattoos and marks

Thank you Lady! you da best <3 I got a walmart 5 mins from my house

Yeah from what I remember makeup sort of worked but I did not go to the lengths described above. I just slapped on the liquid brown stuff, not sure it was the right color even.

I don't think it lasted long though...

@OpiateKiller Check out vitamin E ointments as well. Those always helped my track marks rapidly heal (unless there is some pretty severe tissue damage.)
Yep, I forgot about this. Dollar general, anywhere really sells vitamin E in the supplements section. Just poke open the capsule and rub it in

CVS sells some stuff called 'bio oil', it's kinda expensive, and it's good to heal the scar. But it takes more than 1 application to work, so until then yea find some conceal that matches your skin tone.

I don't know if they have in the US, but in Australia we have flesh coloured zinc cream (for sun protection). It's ideal for people working outdoors needing to cover up marks. Lasts for hours with single application because its so thick. Covers up a single puncture or a whole bruise if need be.

I used to apply a cream called hepathrombin, it contained heparin sodium aka a heparin derivate, Dexpanthenol and Allantoin. also a calendula cream, it didn't cover them like a make-up, but sped up the healing process pretty nicely, they were both cheap. the first one was recommended by a nice pharmacist lady