• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Courtney Love: 'My battle with heroin began at Charlie Sheen's house'

@ highhooked & kaywholed: LOL. I guess that you two are way too young to even know who she is, let alone what band she fronted, and how that band actually rocked for a while...

And how the hell do you 'know' that she is a 'slut'? That 'slut' name-calling is beyond me. Acquire some vocabulary, goddamit!!

ugh, hole sucked.

Exactly there was a huge vanity fair article in 1992 or 1993 that said she was shooting heroin while pregnant with Kurts daughter. Even if that wasnt true there is plenty of facts that she was strung out before 2005 that shit is laughable. She is an attention seeking manipulative sociopath.

the article clearly states that she had a RELAPSE in 2005 in which she said she tried to kill herself...

So what do we learn from this..

That charlie sheen has great parties lol

So is she gonna blame Charlie Sheen for her murder of Kurt as well?

Pathetic way to get attention. Nobody put a gun to your head, she's a hot fucking mess and a slut, just an attempt by a F lister to throw a prominent name in the media at the moment still and get a response from the public.

*yawn* Can you say hot mess and attention whore?

Courtney has always been this way and even when Kurt died I remember an interview she did just a little after that where she couldn't have cared less about him and it was all about her and she was still a total mess then just like now.

PS-Hole's music sucked. I'm old enough to remember them and they just tried to copy bands like the breeders and pixies, and even sonic youth.

the lindsay lohan of the 90's

'Cept I'd gladly fuck the tits off Lindsey Lohan and blow down an eight ball with her whereas nothing short of 3 million dollars would get me to put my dick anywhere near Courtney Love.

'Cept I'd gladly fuck the tits off Lindsey Lohan and blow down an eight ball with her whereas nothing short of 3 million dollars would get me to put my dick anywhere near Courtney Love.

to be fair, she was fuckable in the early nineties, if you liked fucking a lifeless junkie in a hollywood nod.

Haa burnnn. If your reading this courtney love your not liked at all around the bluelight community. Slut ass cunt bitch face whore.

134a.jpg

"Us here bluelightas are simple folk. We don't take kindly to your type around here, Courtney Love.

I wonder if there are any celebrities that browse bluelight incognito...

I wonder.

Damn too bad I did not get invited to one ,or all of Charlie Sheens patys..lol..Maybe not knowing him or being 1/2 way across the country from Malibu and shit is the reason, but I blame him for not giving me free drugs, lol..Damnit he had to know I like all the free drugs I can get, especailly in those days!! Bastard!! lol,,Courtney Love did all the dope I would have done!! lol,,shit what a crazy place it would be to live and be a rich and famous actor/musicain and get piles of free drugs at parties..

what exactly did she do to make her famous except for sleep with famous men, do drugs, and that thing called hole?

True or not, she shouldn't be implicating other people. That's a real cunt move.

Yeah, she might be the most hated person on Bluelight. :D

True or not, she shouldn't be implicating other people. That's a real cunt move.

She's obviously just cashing on on all of the media hype around Sheen the last month or two. Another desperate grab for attention. It's a bit of a cunt move.

Love is like the Paris Hilton of the rock world, she's famous just for being famous. If it weren't for Cobain she'd just be another dried up ex-groupie.