• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Couple took selfies, had sex next to rotting body of murdered sugar daddy Kenneth Cha

poledriver

Bluelighter
Couple took selfies, had sex next to rotting body of murdered sugar daddy Kenneth Chapman

A YOUNG woman has admitted having sex beside the corpse of her “sugar daddy” and taking selfies with his decomposing body but flatly denies killing him.

Kirsty Edmondson, 23, told a British court that she was “f—— off her face” on drugs at the time and had no memory of taking the pictures.

434262-e0bb4454-f81f-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

Edmondson is accused of giving 47-year-old ex-teacher Kenneth Chapman a lethal injection of heroin in December last year, so she and boyfriend Christopher Sawyers, 36, could rob him.

Prosecutors allege she had been regularly sleeping with and stealing from Mr Chapman to fund her drug habit before hatching a plan with Sawyers to murder him for his $32,000 life savings.

But Edmondson, a prostitute, said Sawyers acted alone while she tried in vain to stop the attack, claiming he told her he was a “serial killer”, leaving her fearing for her own life.

Sawyers, a pimp, is also been linked to the suspicious heroin overdose of Peter Clarke, 60, in July 2012.

434316-0a86aa08-f820-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

‘Killed before’: Murder co-accused, pimp Christopher Sawyers Source: Facebook

Manchester Crown Court heard that on the day he died, Mr Chapman took drugs with Edmondson at his home before passing out on the couch. According to prosecutors, Edmondson then called Sawyers and asked him to “bring over more dope”.

It is alleged that later that day, Sawyers “stumbled across” a collection of newspaper clippings Chapman had kept from his 2007 conviction for child grooming, the Manchester Evening News reported.

In dramatic testimony, Edmondson told the court that Sawyers screamed: “He’s a f——paedophile, I’m gonna f—— kill him.”

She said Sawyers then grabbed a syringe loaded with heroin and laughed while repeatedly plunging the needle into Mr Chapman, giving him a fatal dose. She tried to stop him but he kicked her in the head.

“It reminded me of something in a film — it was sick — I just couldn’t believe what I was seeing with my eyes, it was horrific,” Edmondson told the court.

434342-063b9346-f820-11e3-ba3b-878da0800edb.jpg

“(Sawyers) was ranting and raving, talking about how he’s a serial killer now, he’s done this before”.
The couple had sex next to the body and posed for selfies next to his rotting corpse. The photographs were tendered to the court as evidence.
“I can’t remember taking those pictures — I was f----- off my face, I was trying to act normal,” Edmondson said.
“I know it doesn’t look like it in them pictures, but I was scared of (Sawyers). He’s just killed somebody in front of me, he said we’re both going jail for murder for a long time if I don’t stick with him. I believed that. I thought (Sawyers) is capable of doing it again.
“I’ve done things before and after Ken’s death which I’m deeply ashamed of. But I’m not a cold callous killer that takes ‘trophy pictures’ — I’m not that person.”
Mr Chapman lay dead in his unit for two weeks before police found his body on January 12 this year.
The trial continues.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...-kenneth-chapman/story-fnixwvgh-1226961434969

i don't really believe her, it sounds like she's fabricating a part of her story, just sounds like she doesnt want to get into trouble, i mean who has sex in front of dead people

Sick people here.. wonder how she remembers the killing so well but not getting fucked and taking pictures next to a corpse.

"rotting body of murdered sugar daddy"
Not a phrase I thought I would read today. Or any day.
Nor one that I ever want to read again :(

Pretty fucked up how some people can get. Its hard to tell what's going on but I'm sure she ain't as innocent as she claims to be.

^^haha ya she's quite the whore.
Just when I thought I've heard it all8(

Wow, I call bullshit they should get the same charge IMO. Also she looks like your typical bimbo sorry for being rude.

Sick people here.. wonder how she remembers the killing so well but not getting fucked and taking pictures next to a corpse.

This.

Another lying cunt trying to play the victim in court because she was with a male at the time of the crime. It is great that they do not believe her.

This is Dahmer-style shit with less finesse.

i don't really believe her, it sounds like she's fabricating a part of her story, just sounds like she doesnt want to get into trouble, i mean who has sex in front of dead people
People who aren't thinking straight.

And all that dope for the 32,000 dollar settlement. She can be my sugar momma. Until of course her money runs out and then i kill her.

^ Thanks.

Sawyers and Edmondson, both drug addicts, blamed each other for the death of Chapman after they spent days "sporadically" living with the corpse while they stole from him.

The pair posed for pictures taken as his body decomposed in the same room and went on to film themselves having sex in his bed at his home in Eccles, Greater Manchester.

Sawyers was jailed for life and ordered to serve a minimum of 33 years, while Edmondson was sentenced to three years after admitting theft and fraud charges.

Tony Cross QC, prosecuting, said Chapman's body was found at his rented flat 15 days after he died on 28 December last year.

He said: "In those days between death and discovery these two defendants began to steal what they could from him – his TV, computer, his car – and from his bank account to purchase goods using a variety of different fraudulent methods, even texting his sister pretending to be him to borrow money.

"These were callous and despicable actions and they began within hours of Kenneth Chapman's death and continued for days as the two defendants lived in the flat carrying on their lives whilst Kenneth Chapman lay dead. So twisted were they that they even took selfies of them enjoying themselves in the same room as the cadaver. These photos are trophy photos."