• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Couple questions

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Would say three hours minimum time to redose high for morphine and oxycodone especially.
Does our rectum absorb the wax in pills such as mscontin I add it to hot water to plug and takes two hours for it to look dissolves does this matter or not
Would taking mscontin properly to equal an amount of five mg a hour keep me out of withdrawal as I been crushing and swallowing sixty mg every twelve hours and seem to be feeling better

HezzaD, this trend has really got to stop man. I'm not trying to be a dick, but you've made several threads just like this one, asking us what it precisely the right dose to get out of withdrawal. I've been reasonable about it, but this is not the first time that I've explained this to you. This is the last time that I'm going to explain this before I start deleting threads.

As I've said in other similar threads of yous, it's not that we do not want to help you, it's that we cannot. You know your body better than us and to take shots in the dark at suggestions is just doing you a disservice.

No harm done man, but can you please take the time to read what I'm writing to you?

Question 1: It may be absorbed and it may not be. Either way it is utterly irrelevant so long as the Morphine itself is absorbed.

Question 2: See above text.