• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Couple Addicted to Coffee Enemas, Up to Four Times a Day

i bet she does like it warm and thick lol...ive heard of this practice before, not to that extent, but wow, can you imagine if these ppl had real drugs? like coke or something?

i love--"his mom thinks its kinda gross"

reminds me of the southpark where everyone is shoving food up their butts and pooping out their mouths.

well this is something you dont hear about very often. WTF do these people do? sit on the toilet all day and have pounds of coffee delivered to their house? Do they where depends or something? I dont understand. I do understand however that if they ever, ever found real drugs they would die very quickly.

Also i wonder how their tolerance has been affected? I bet it keeps them hydrated tho. all that water going straight into the colon haha wow.

I love how the mom says its kind of disgusting. I think its a little more than kind of disgusting. Its pretty sickening.

I bet they cant poop normally without the enemas now.

Damn people come up with the most rediculous ideas to achieve a high without "breaking the law" lol I can't imagine getting that great of a high from plugging coffee. Plus coffee tastes great why not just drink a lot of it instead? At the rate they are at they might as well just say fuck it and move on to real drugs. It would be much less of a hassle, much better high, and they wouldn't have to waste 5 hours everyday.

Last edited:
People generally don't start these things with the thought of 'getting high' and the coffee enema is used to clean the colon. By the sounds of it these people got caught up in the feeling that the enema produced and it just spiraled from there.

These people may have started to feel physically dirty or unclean without using the enema so it could be more about the feeling of unclean than the actual stimulant effect of coffee. Switching to another drug wouldn't give them the 'high' that they are chasing.

The problem with enemas when used extensively is your colon gets lazy and stops working making you constipated which will just add to the feeling of dirty for these people.

Dear Mike and Trina, my sincerest condolences to your toilet(s).

I've been doing this everyday for the past couple months. It's been great =D I just feel so on top of my game and so much sharper than I did before. The only downside is that it's kind of a pain in the ass :\

For real though, this seems like a major waste of time IMO especially as it has been so time consuming for them. Coffee is coffee no matter how it's taken (e.g. a boring stimulant). I have no idea what it's like, but somehow I think it would most likely be a very disappointing experience and likely would be nothing more than a pain the ass going through the whole process of it (pun intended). I agree with what someone else said that their use of the coffee enema is more about the plugging experience in general rather than anything related to the coffee.

Last edited: