• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Counterfeit Xan

G23

Greenlighter
I knew these were likely fent at purchase. They are extremely hard to break- taste horrible. You know immediately it is not alprazolam. They are blue, Imprint B707. Guy called them “smurfs”. I can only handle 1/4. I feel nothing- wake up 4-6 hrs later. Great for like sleep. But no fun. Any hints to breakdown to smaller dose to get any use- otherwise I am gonna toss them. Lame. Hope I didn’t break any admin rules- I am new here.

Welcome to Bluelight

If you suspect they're fent please just toss them, for your own safety. Pressed pills can vary widely in potency and could have hotspots, meaning there is a lot of fent concentrated in one spot. You could take one half of the pill and feel nothing but the other half would cause an OD.

Just do yourself a favor and toss them. If you won't throw them out then dissolve them in water and use volumetric dosing to make them safer and have a known dose.

Also, alprazolam tastes horrible, it's not a reliable way to identify it but i'm just saying.

Welcome to Bluelight

If you suspect they're fent please just toss them, for your own safety. Pressed pills can vary widely in potency and could have hotspots, meaning there is a lot of fent concentrated in one spot. You could take one half of the pill and feel nothing but the other half would cause an OD.

Just do yourself a favor and toss them. If you won't throw them out then dissolve them in water and use volumetric dosing to make them safer and have a known dose.

Also, alprazolam tastes horrible, it's not a reliable way to identify it but i'm just saying.
Good point- alprazolam does taste like ass too. I did not contemplate hot spots! Thank you so much for bringing that to my attention. These will be tossed. 💚