• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Concentrates Counter effect from THC

zagor

Bluelighter
Instead of a "high" or a calm feeling I experienced only anxiety, dizziness, restlessness and a feeling like Im losing my mind whenever I tried to smoke weed. Yesterday I used 2 droppers od CBD oil with 14:1 ratio, 1 being THC and same thing happened except I started tripping in a weird way like losing my mind. Why am I so sensitive to THC?

Do you know the dosages (in mg) of the oil that you took? Do you have any prior experience?

For me i need to be in a good headspace. IME THC magnifies whatever emotions im feeling, and can even induce anxiety if i use too much or am not comfortable.

I tried it several times different strains and different doses and always got only sick.

Instead of a "high" or a calm feeling I experienced only anxiety, dizziness, restlessness and a feeling like Im losing my mind whenever I tried to smoke weed. Yesterday I used 2 droppers od CBD oil with 14:1 ratio, 1 being THC and same thing happened except I started tripping in a weird way like losing my mind. Why am I so sensitive to THC?

This is a normality for me now, especially after doing so many damn psychedelics. Weed is very uncomfortable to me with no tolerance and also gives me anxiety, dizziness and some very intense auditory hallucinations and some CEVs.

Once I smoke a few more times my tolerance kicks in and I can enjoy it like I used to, as just something to get high on instead of being a full blown psychedelic drug...

When I first started smoking weed it was brown Mexican brick weed.... probably like 3% thc.... where you could just smoke a fucking joint without going insane. Now everything is one hitter quitter shit, especially dabs.

I tried dosing upwards of 100mg of CBD before smoking and it only slightly took the edge off.... really not that effective... better for headaches

-snafu

I'm a daily smoker for 25 years and I'm tapering methadone (7mg) and I notice the first joint of the day is causing me anxiety and it never did before.
I'm definitely feeling this drop of methadone and it makes me anxious so that's probably why. Odd for me and I hope it doesn't last
I find the anxiety goes in 30 minutes then i can smoke my face off.
My ex had ptsd and weed did the same to him. Some people just can't smoke it
I would stick to indica , even on a normal day sativa causes me anxiety

How does one get comfortable in their own skin?

Going from teenager to thirty something daddy, I did get a bump in anxiety, although, there was some coke and speed in between. I was comfortable smoking around toddlers, but not around school age kids.

Going from school age daddy to teenager daddy, then 20-something daddy, self promotion professional, more responsibility, maybe too much worry for weed.

Going from professional to post professional and artist - low anxiety with even the strongest THC strain, although it took about 4 or 5 tries before I was really enjoying it again after ~40 years during which time it was too anxiogenic.

Last edited:
THC just does that to me normally as well.

one hit absolute max. Even that can be an OD tbh.

although on Saturday I did have a very pleasant weed + alcohol experience with a good friend of mine I haven’t seen in a long time. Definitely was a bit in my own head but the fact that I am extremely comfortable around her made things ok. Walking her home was anxiety inducing as I had to be around strangers

This is a normality for me now, especially after doing so many damn psychedelics. Weed is very uncomfortable to me with no tolerance and also gives me anxiety, dizziness and some very intense auditory hallucinations and some CEVs.

Once I smoke a few more times my tolerance kicks in and I can enjoy it like I used to, as just something to get high on instead of being a full blown psychedelic drug...

When I first started smoking weed it was brown Mexican brick weed.... probably like 3% thc.... where you could just smoke a fucking joint without going insane. Now everything is one hitter quitter shit, especially dabs.

I tried dosing upwards of 100mg of CBD before smoking and it only slightly took the edge off.... really not that effective... better for headaches

-snafu

Did you take the CBD orally? If so, I noticed its effects are much milder with that ROA.
If I vape it, 5 to 15 mg is enough to tone down the effects of synthetic cannabinoids.
Ofcourse you need pure CBD crystals to vape.

Is it first time for you ?

Some people are like this. I agree it only magnifies everything. Back in high school I remember in certain social situations (especially around a girl I liked, or I was uncertain a new friend I made was really as he appeared), I would start to trip out.

Now I love sativa and being able to feel some craziness. And when I dont have weed I am fucked.

Smoke less per session. Especially if you havent smoked for a couple days, or first smoke of the day. Just take a hit. If you are able to pick your strains, get indica as others have mentioned. Try vaping flower also as its a lighter high I feel.

Last edited: