• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could you Iv concerta

Stimzandbenzhydmorpho

Greenlighter
Third post in a night lol I just made my blue light account and have so many questions I’ve wanted to ask for years. My question is this, can the outside coating of concerta be iv’d? I’m aware of the tek to make the pill Iv ready but I lack some knowledge and equipment of doing it. So I know the outside coating is dissolvable somewhat in water and contains close to 8mg of methylphenidate in my 36mg alza 36 tabs. Now, I would like to get atleast 40-60 mg of the coating ready at one time to Iv, this is where I get lost. The amount of coating it would take to get that doseage is quite a bit and there’s no way that 100cc of water is going to dissolve all of that and plus it won’t dissolve correctly anyways in water. So, is there any way to get the coating into a form that it can be disolved in a small amount of water (100cc) . I would love to hear of a tek to make this happen or if there isn’t a way let me know as well

** I know Iv is bad and harmful and I go through a lot of healthier ways of doing so micron filter, never using twice, never adding heat, clean Iv area after every injection; I try to be as safe as I can be with it and that’s the best I can do**

Concerta is full of gaks ? If I were you, I'd probably look into the science behind extracting the methylphenidate from the concerta vs. dissolving and filtering it, as in extracting the active ingredient in its entirety from the pill into a pure, crystalline substance.

40-60 mg IV is going to hit you like a freight train.

Last edited:
Concerta is full of gaks ? If I were you, I'd probably look into the science behind extracting the methylphenidate from the concerta vs. dissolving and filtering it, as in extracting the active ingredient in its entirety from the pill into a pure, crystalline substance.

40-60 mg IV is going to hit you like a freight train.
Yeah I would honestly not even try and Iv the actual pill part of the concerta, I’m just interested in the outside coating that is instant release and contains about 8mg of methylphenidate and it’s somewhat water soluble the only reason I know it’s some what water soluble is because I cut the coatings off of them and plug them.

Definitely don't IV Concerta. Even Ritalin is bad but Concerta is asking for trouble. It's not wort loosing a limb or having a stroke.

Last edited:
Definitely don't IV Concerts. Even if Ritalin is bad but Concerts is asking for trouble. It's not wort loosing a limb or having a stroke.
Thank you! I totally agree with you that it’s just not worth it, it still peaks my interest here and there on trying it but I’m just mostly curious if it’s even possible at all. Would I ever try it if I knew how 50/50 possibilitie. But again thanks for looking out! I’m very curious about all of the ways you can get passed this time release mechanism for certain roa’s.

It was possible until mid-2019, until they added an ingredient on the fillers that cause your veins to clog even when filtering with micron filter.

It was possible until mid-2019, until they added an ingredient on the fillers that cause your veins to clog even when filtering with micron filter.
Source for this? Do we know if it's in the outside, the pink part, or just the white xr part?

I too am curious about this! Has anyone successfully tried IVing concerta, whether just the IR coating, IR tip, or entire IR + ER portion of pill? What method do u suggest?

Definitely don't IV Concerta. Even Ritalin is bad but Concerta is asking for trouble. It's not wort loosing a limb or having a stroke.
I have used IV concerta for about ten years never clogged or nothing but yes I can truly keep myself lucky when you look at that thick solution butt addiction is the enemy

It's possible and I'm sure people do it all the time. However, you're taking huge risks with your health for, forgive my frankness, a shitty high. You're taking 10 times the risk injecting a timed-release pill like Concerta (Methylphenidate) for one tenth the experience of a stimulant like Amphetamine and/or Cocaine.

It's just not something I recommend anyone try, ever. I've read about and met personally many people who have suffered some pretty tragic fates over practices like this. I know a guy who ended up having half of his penis fall off as a result of injecting controlled-release Bupropion into his groin. I know someone who lost his legs after he started injecting Buprenorphine strips.

There are some things that are just so dangerous it kills me to think that someone is out there doing it. I would encourage you to not pursue this. If you are going to, you absolutely must use micron filters to get rid of as much as the gunk as is possible. With something like Methylphenidate, you have to take into account the possibility of compulsive redosing. Not only could you be doing one very dangerous injection, you might end up doing a dozen in a single sitting, which is just terrible.

It's possible and I'm sure people do it all the time. However, you're taking huge risks with your health for, forgive my frankness, a shitty high. You're taking 10 times the risk injecting a timed-release pill like Concerta (Methylphenidate) for one tenth the experience of a stimulant like Amphetamine and/or Cocaine.

It's just not something I recommend anyone try, ever. I've read about and met personally many people who have suffered some pretty tragic fates over practices like this. I know a guy who ended up having half of his penis fall off as a result of injecting controlled-release Bupropion into his groin. I know someone who lost his legs after he started injecting Buprenorphine strips.

There are some things that are just so dangerous it kills me to think that someone is out there doing it. I would encourage you to not pursue this. If you are going to, you absolutely must use micron filters to get rid of as much as the gunk as is possible. With something like Methylphenidate, you have to take into account the possibility of compulsive redosing. Not only could you be doing one very dangerous injection, you might end up doing a dozen in a single sitting, which is just terrible.
Half a penis, that’s terrible

Its somekind of FlyhIgh drug using....
Concerta IV
I actually just made video of the process I find it therapeutic when I watch myself doing drugs it's like mental depression anxiety trip and the ending is better than winning in lottery if I now succeed quit this IV'ing shit

Dammit ppl. I'm going to go off if I get taken off of Adderall. I just know there coming down hard on doctors. And yes you eventually get caught thus them taking you off it. I asked my doctor out of humbleness but I know I can't change the world thru this forum. I'll pray that I'm protected. Thank God for a doctor with half a century of work behind his work.

Dammit ppl. I'm going to go off if I get taken off of Adderall. I just know there coming down hard on doctors. And yes you eventually get caught thus them taking you off it. I asked my doctor out of humbleness but I know I can't change the world thru this forum. I'll pray that I'm protected. Thank God for a doctor with half a century of work behind his work.
Why would you be taken off Adderall unless your doctor is a pill mill?

If you have a documented medical need you should be good.

Anyway, there's always Vyvanse.

He's not a Pill mill. He just really has caught some flack while being a doctor in TN so he's just looking out for himself.

In my experience having a legit documented medical reason is not enough to get an Adderall prescription and keep it.

I have a sleep study documenting narcolepsy from a neurologist and adhd from a additional doctor and it is a nightmare every month.

Practicing doctors filling in without telling you and refusing to prescribe refills

Random changes in policy for drug testing and ekgs (I suspect to try and get you into their new clinic they just opened)

Which is fine whatever if they want my pee id even save it in 60 gallon barrels every month and do a entire photoshoot of my heart every month at least id know it's still healthy because of how hard it is to get Adderall especially recently

BUT, my issue is feeling extorted I take 1 pill per day and after thirty days they tell me I need to do all this random stuff over and over before I can get a refill...

Then you try to fill it and that can be another nightmare

He's not a Pill mill. He just really has caught some flack while being a doctor in TN so he's just looking out for himself.
I don't understand this. I have a medical condition that causes severe fatigue and at one time I was on Vyvanse and 20 mg of Adderall three times a day.

I never had a problem filling my Adderall script. In fact If my neurologist was not available because he was at a conference or something, my primary care doctor would write a refill.

I stopped in 2019 so perhaps things have changed in 3 years. I don't know.

Yup they're implementing a lot of restricting tactics. I found one pharmacy that carried it. So far so good.