• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

could use sum info bout navigating the onions for rc research

Status
Not open for further replies.

xirus

Greenlighter
hey everyone, long time reader 1st time poster, ive rlly ffallen behind on the ecosystem these days, i havnt realy been active in the community since shroomery years ago.
anyway im getting into tor and need to learn how to navigate places and avoid scammers. i plan to invest heavily into doen research with rc,s as soon as i harvest my next crop of buds and have the coin. so any good forums or sites to learn my way around would realy help. feel free to pm me if u dnt want to talk publicly, thnx in advance

I will guide you to read the "DNM Bible" which is not located on or associated in any way with this website. This question extends into areas that are bending or breaking the rules of this forum.

While this website is all about harm reduction, we cannot advise or suggest any method involved in illegal activity or obtaining chemicals.

Do your diligent research and you will be fine. I will say that. Google is both your enemy AND your friend when it comes to this question. I digress. We cannot help you on this subject, sorry.

Check out our rules here, but yeah we aren't really able to help you source anything. I would offer the same advice as Snafu. Read other forums, and the dnm bible before wading into those waters and make sure you know what you're doing. Beyond that there's not much else we can say.

Yes my #1 advice before venturing on the dark net:

make 1000% sure you know what you're doing before someone steals all your bitcoins (very common to be phished on the DNM for noobs).
Le sigh, he speaks the truth

im sorry, internet sure has changed in 15 years. i thought u can talk about anything and exchange any ideas on forums.. wow i got allot to learn i miss the early 2000s it looks like the internet is just another corporate broadcast system now :/ again apologies' things were different in my day

im sorry, internet sure has changed in 15 years. i thought u can talk about anything and exchange any ideas on forums.. wow i got allot to learn i miss the early 2000s it looks like the internet is just another corporate broadcast system now :/ again apologies' things were different in my day

In general openly talking about ordering drugs, drug dealers (clearnet or illicit), or various other related activity has never really been condoned on the internet. Maybe on websites created then shut down by the feds 6 months later.

No need to apologize friend.

If anything I want to apologize that I can't answer your question which I know the answer for.

Google. Google. Google. Never trust a first answer. Trust but VERIFY. Trust but verify. Trust but verify.

That's the internet drug game, and in the end, ALWAYS test your drugs even if you 110% sure they are legit.

Sorry man I thought the explanation was in the preformed message sent with warning.
We try to discourage any type of substance seeking, trading, buying etc. here at BL. Free speech has the potential to get people arrested or worse. Is it worth pushing for freedom on someone elses platform? Just sayin', maybe those who wish to speak freely should create their own platform and entertain what may come?
I was replying to your pm but since this is now public....
The 0 point waning was issued as I thought this would turn into a barter, trade, seek, sell whatever thread as it appears.
Welcome to BL.
We are mostly about some harm reduction in regards to using what you have in hand or may have future plans to acquire... not another "silk road".
best wishes with all endeavors,
6am

That's one of the chief reasons that bluelight has been successful and stuck around for so long. It's just not a place to cop drugs, which discussions like these very easily lead into a lot of times. If we allowed sourcing we would be flooded with shiesty hucksters trying to advertise their wares, ripping people off, spamming advertisements and... (you guessed it) fucking cops. Instead, we are a longstanding harm reduction forum that has helped many people learn how to be safer about their drugs. Many, many, many forums have these same rules, because sourcing can easily turn a forum into a spammy shitfest. There are absolutely other forums that you can source from and all that. Nothing against those forums at all, they serve their purpose. That just ain't how we roll, been doing it 22 years.

"BL is not a guide on how to ruin your life or how to get high, we are simply masons putting our own bricks back into place and occasionally checking out other's work and talking about it"???????

random thought after re-reading this thread

I just want to express my hopes that the response received doesnt discourage one from being a part of this great community. We tey to take care of each other as best we can and the requested info is just not available here. Maybe I should have led with this, yes? lol
Anyway, although we do not promothe this type of activity here, there are many other areas that my be interesting. Any particular drug that you wanna try at some point and want some information on it? May even come close to a safty data sheet on any all substances imaginable. Well... this may be a slight exageration but we also have recovery forums, forums for relationship issues,
subs to brag about all the drygs you have on dec (or not)., to pist but naked buoty dick and or booty pics, political threads, music, blogs, entertainment, technology ahhh the list is almost endless .
Stick around a whe... may just find more than what ya came for; many have and I am counted among those and am stoked about it.

Pecae

sorry peeps mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.