• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could use some help

radar3559

Greenlighter
I am over the physical symptoms of withdrawal but now the hardest part is at hand. I have ZERO energy. I am stuck in bed. This can last around a month from past experience. I spoke to a fairly articulate ex methadone user and he told me that a stimulant would help me immensely. I have done crystal 3 times in my life and never got into it. I obviously cant get any Dexedrine so the next option is some "clean" crystal. I was instructed to take a tiny bump .10 mg every 8-12 hours for as longs as i can and then sleep for as long as possible. Do this again and repeat the process. I was told that after about 5-7 of doing this I should get over the worst of the fatigue. It does sound logical and I have seen other people going through methadone withdrawal suggest the same process. The fatigue and no energy have been huge factors in the past for relapsing. I CANNOT RELAPSE. Ive come so far. So I have a weighed .25 gram of high grade crystal now. I can always get more but a weighed quarter is probably plenty for now. I am open to feedback and suggestion and ill wait to do a bump after I get some good info . Thanks guys.

Using methamphetamine now will surely take away the lack of motivation. But this may not be as wise as it seems to you?

For starters, you are starting to use a highly addictive drug immediately after stopping another highly addictive drug. You may find yourself very easily addicted to methamphetamine, especially now. You will have to stick to using it sparingly. This may or may not be easy.

Also, you are currently suffering from lack of motivation due to opiate withdrawals. Yes, methamphetamine will help in the immediate sense, but once you come down from the methamphetamine you will have even less motivation. If you use it for many days in a row then stop, this lack of motivation will be even much worse.

Thanks for the response. It says 581 people are in this forum but doesn't seem to be. Oh well. I am a opiate user. I have done coke and crystal but always recreationally. NEVER been an issue. I just know that If I dont get out of this overwhelming fatigue mindset I could possibly run the risk of just running out and scoring. I figured the meth would be the lesser of the evils and would give me some temporary relief from this . Doctors give people with super low energy Dexedrine all the time. Im sorta fighting for my life right now. If I go out and score all this hard work will be in vain. In 2 months I rapidly tapered from 105 ml or methadone to 0.

I would advise against using strong stimulants like Amphetamines when you're still recovering from Opioid withdrawal. What goes up is going to come down, so while they may help you get out of bed in the morning, they ultimately are going to contribute to a more chronic issue. I think that they could make you feel worse, but that's just my opinion.

I do hear you. I pretty much have insomnia anyways and i was instructed to snort just a tiny bit. Just enough to combat the lethargy. I just cant risk giving up and running out the door. I am trying to just mitigate my relapse risks.

Appreciate the 2 reply's. Over 500 in this Forum sections and 2 respondents in almost an hour. A bit disappointing. I should have put Plug or Cold Water extraction in the title. LOL That is just me being pissy. I did a small bump (approx .10 gm) and am feeling fucking fantastic! Ill try update if I can.

MDPV and I both took the time to answer your question and all you can do is bitch. Even less people are going to want to help you if you don't change your "me, me, me" attitude.

Appreciate the 2 reply's. Over 500 in this Forum sections and 2 respondents in almost an hour. A bit disappointing. I should have put Plug or Cold Water extraction in the title. LOL That is just me being pissy. I did a small bump (approx .10 gm) and am feeling fucking fantastic! Ill try update if I can.

Can you please shut the fuck up about how many are on this forum and how many people respond. Not everyone feels experienced enough to respond and not everyone wants to just respond for the sake of it.

Mind you, a lot of us live in totally different time zones. Typical addict behavior and instant gratification. Lol. Reminds me of myself when I was 15

Smoke some herb, relax, be thankful you have BL as a resource. If your looking for IM like chats, this isnt the community for you.

Quality over quantity