• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could use some advice on my next MDxx experience (dosage)

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hi.

I want to try MDMA at some point soon, having done it about 7-8 times in the past. It's been two years since the last time so tolerance is not a problem.

The experience will be a solo one (as in, just me), something that I haven't done before. I know MDMA is very suitable for social events but I think I will be able to get something else from it by doing it alone.

The thing I'm having doubts about is how much I should take.
I have 2 batches to choose from:

Batch 1 is a brownish powder, clearly not state of the art material.
It has been tested with the Marquis test kit which turned black.
A friend of mine has done it a lot, up to 450 mg with redosing. I've seen him do this much and it was clearly way too much. He had a good time but was sweating like crazy, insane jaw clenching, eye wiggles and horrible comedown.
He says that 150 mg is a solid starting dose though.
I've tried it myself once, with 120 or 130 mg (can't remember which one) which was definately active but underwhelming.
It also didn't do what I expected. The music appreciation was there and I had a nice body buzz, but no extreme euphoria.
The empathogenic effects where none existent. Even though I was with my GF (who had taken it too), I didn't want to do anything for the whole duration of the trip than laying on my back, eyes closed, listening to music, not talking.
The trip was also surprisingly short lived as far as I remember.

Batch 2 is solid crystals, which to me looks like a very sound product except for some minor clouds here and there.
It was tested with the Marquis test kit which turned dark purple, almost black. When the vial was turned around so that the liquid was spread as thin as possible up the sides of the vial, it became apparant that the colour was dark purple, not black. It looks black when all the liquid is in the bottom of the vial though.
I've tried this batch 3 times.
First time was a potency test, 30 mg nasally, which provided some minor stimulation, nothing else.
A few months later, I took 100 mg orally with 1.8 grams of dried Cubensis.
I felt like there was a nice synergy but it was hard to tell just how much the MDxx was adding to the experience. It was definately dominated by the shrooms.
Third time was 150 mg orally, also with no tolerance.
This trip was wierd in some ways. First of all, it took forever to come up (I can't remember if I had eaten too close to dosing though, so that might be it). After 90 min, still nothing. Then from one minute to the other, I got nauseous and went to the bathroom to puke. After that the nausea went away completely but I still wasn't feeling the drug. It took a total of 2 hours and 30 mins before I was tripping, but the effects were mild.
Minor enhancement of music appreciation, minor empathogenic effects (I missed my girlfriend a lot), no stimulation. Actually, it might have been a little sedating.

I have a suspicion that batch 2 might be MDEA but I have way to little information to make any kind of conclusion (as conclusive as subjective effects can be that is).

In case it isn't clear to everyone: The above ramble is my attempt to give you an idea of the potency of these batches and how they affect me in order to give me advice on dosage.

So how much should I take? Dosing advice on both batches would be appreciated.
I will be alone, indoors.
I plan to do some yoga straight after dropping, when try to meditate on the come up and once peaking I will sit back and listen to some music. I might play some myself if I'm up to it. That's the plan anyways, I will do whatever I feel like once rolling though so I might end up doing something else.

It should be noted that all of the mentioned experiences has been more or less underwhelming and that I do not and didn't have any kind of tolerance. I also think that batch 1 is the most potent one.

112 views and no replys? Really? Maybe because I left out some important information:

I want a dose that will hit my sweet spot. One where I feel like I've had enough and is where I want to be, without going overboard like my friends experience described above - I don't want to feel like I've had too much, break out in severe sweating for 3+ hours, being unable to think coherently, uncontrollable shaking and those kinds of things.
None of the mentioned batches is by any means "pure MDMA" (if it was, I wouldn't need your help with determining my dosage level), MDMA might or might not be the only active compound but it definately isn't 99+% pure.

It's hard for anyone to tell a dosage if your product is unknown purity however I would recommend 140-160 mg as a good time (if it's the same batch you already took 150 from you could try 170mg but your product is most likely cut so don't try that high of dose with a new batch. Try to eat something atleast 3 hours before you roll that way you will have an empty stomach.
Also It's very unlikely that you have mdea but if you would like to be a 100% try sending some in for GCMS testing at a place like ecstasydata.org

Thanks for your answer.

I do realise that it's a hard one to provide proper advice about, that's why I went into detail about my previous experiences with the same batches and how it affected me.
Don't worry, as you can see from my OP, I don't jump into the deep end with a new batch.

Is there much difference between 150 and 170 mg in terms of intensity? I know that MDMA has a pretty steep dose-response curve from a certain point, but considering that my batches are more than likely to be cut, batch 2 maybe even a lot, those 20 mg extra might be as little as 15 mg of MDMA. I would think that I should go with 200+ as 150 mg was underwhelming but wanted to get some more opinions before I end up taking more than I needed.

Yeah, not much MDEA going around but it would explain the low potency and the effects were more like what I've read about MDEA than what I've read and felt from previous MDMA experiences (with lab tested pills). I don't really think that's it either and I'm definately not going to pay 100 dollars to find out. What I have left is worth much less than that ;)

I've also had MDMA that felt like how I've seen MDEA described... however, MDEA is simply so unheard of I'm more inclined to believe those sort of effects are also simply indicative of poor quality MDMA.

I'd just suggest deciding which batch of the two you preferred (or you think would work better for the experience you're looking for), and work out your dose as 2-2.5mg/kg which is the upper limit, but a maximum of 200mg. I don't think it'd be a good idea to be taking 200mg+ of an MDxx type substance with unknown cuts. If it's really looking like you're gonna have to take that much, I'd say just try and source some higher quality material then take a lower dose.