• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could this plant be psychoactive?

Doomski

Greenlighter
Can I post imgur links? If no, I can pm it to someone if he/she can help me.
There's this plant that looks weirder than the others around it near my house,the leaves are pink/redish bordered and has weird little berries like things.
Sorry if this is stupid but I'm bored and nothing is available :(

Sounds a lot like the poisonous bird berries by my house. For the love of god don't eat them if you don't know what they are.

Don't eat the berries or any part of the plant, as it's probably not psychoactive, could be toxic or poisonous, and you have no idea what the plant is. Yes you can post imgur links. Feel free to do so.

Based on what you wrote it could be any number of plants and they're not for human consumption. Even if it's a Holly tree you don't want to eat the berries. Stay safe.

Last edited:
They don't look like berrys, it looks like some kind of insect cocoon/casket.

The vast majority of plants are not psychoactive... in fact there are only really a handful of known, viable psychoactive plants around the world. So best to presume they're not.

I want to close this, but I don't want to offend anybody by doing so. I think it's best that we take a stance of, "don't eat random plants". I'm not trying to be facetious or anything here. I'm also not saying that botany and identification can't be done remotely in some way or form, but I just don't think that that's what we're here for per se.