• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Could someone help me with metaphysics?

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
I recently came across this video on YouTube...

The video is interesting to me, but it's the image shown at around 6 minutes in, with what appears to be a god or God with the solar system around his pereneum and the astrological symbols around his chest.

I was wondering if anyone knows more about this "second disc"? I coin it that because I'm aware of the disc that stems from the location of the pereneum and opens, allegedly 55 feet or so around the body to create the merkabic field, but this second disc is entirely knew to me. I've only been seeing it in my own energy field for a short time. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Firstly, I would say that this appears to be a picture of God.

My main thought is that the Sun Signs are a higher theological concept than the Planets - I relate more to them than I do the planets - and the planets are physical objects so it would make sense that they were lower down.

You see something like this on yourself? It may not be the same thing.
That is all I have got, pretty basic I know, but there you go! :)

After I posted this, I found the thumbnail at the bottom, giving the description of where it came from. The Grand Man of Zohar. I looked into it a bit and there was a book written by a Jewish guy on this but I read a translation and it makes very little sense to me. I was hoping to just find something on the ring/disc specifically. But I'm starting to think you're right. Whatever I'm seeing could be completely unrelated.

What I was saying was, I mean, the disc in that picture is not even 55 feet across. I guess it could be symbolic. No idea!

My feeling is that one's own energy field would not have concepts such as Planets or Signs attached to it. But I don't know.

All's I know is, sometimes when I see these two discs in my third eye, they're black and shrunken in. Only when I have a lot of energy, can I expand them. The disc that makes up the merkabic field is very wide, yes. But the other disc, I'm thinking might stay smaller to fit inside the merkabic field better. At one point I was thinking it represented the top part of the downward facing tetrahedron that makes up the merkaba, but as a circle... There are instructions for making up the merkaba in our DNA, supposedly, or the Akashic Records or something equally elusive. A quick search of merkaba, ring around the heart brought me to this gif... https://www.bing.com/images/search?...art&simid=608028301740148843&selectedIndex=41

Perhaps this is what I was searching for.