• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Could not peak and intense anxiety?

Samael92

Greenlighter
Hi all!, I'm new to this site. Anyway, I took MDMA that was tested at the beginning of summer for the first time at .... I took 2 .2 caps of MDMA I took the first one waited an hour then took the other one and had the most intense and funnest experience in my life. The next time I rolled after that was 4th of July and I had an incident and somehow took (according to my friend) two pills with MDMA cut with Vicodin and two pressed xtc pills 4-5 hours later. But that was fun too. Which brings me to my current issue, I went to .... the last two days. And got MDMA that was tested and stands true. But I took one .2 Friday at 7 and just had hard anxiety until I peaked and felt good for a little then came down after an hour and a half maybe 2, felt I hit a brick wall lol. It was disappointing and underwhelming but my friend who only ever did .2 had an insane night, I could have redosed but since I planned on rolling the next day I didn't want to go too hard. So the next day I planned on taking one .2 cap wait till I peaked and then take another one, but I never peaked, it was just a roller coaster of anxiety and feeling some what happy. It made me feel weird and at that point I didn't even want to redose I ended up sitting with my friend till I felt better. Can someone explain why this happened? Did I dose too high my first time? Should I have just took the same dose I took my first time? I'm just worried i won't be able to enjoy rolling again:( please help.

Last edited:
you took 400mg in a night? Thats INSANE for your first time. REALLY big dose. Are you aware that you only need 100-120 of mdma to roll? Taking more does big time damage and doesnt increase the good feelings. LESS IS MORE WITH MDMA. Id suggest looking for a more knowledgebale group of people to party with, as "mdma cut with vicodin" Is a really stupid thing. It just doesnt happen enough to have it be a thing in the community. Your friends know very little about the scene of mdma. Basically you are taking wayyyyyyy too much mdma Now you should probably take a year break to regain the magic. Once that year is up NEVER roll more than 1 time in 3 months. 3 month breaks or more is optimum. You havent lost the magic yet as you are new to it, but if you dont respect this drug......... its going to disrespect you. Do not abuse.

P.S. NO EVENT NAMES :p

Last edited:
Woops sorry lol first time post and yeah I know my friend told me that was too much but it was incredible it's just now taking one cap is under whelming, and idk If it matters but I'm a big person 5'11" 200 lbs, do you really think if I wait a year one cap will do it?

Waiting a year is sensible, but I think after 3 months your dopamine receptors should have unregulated enough for another session. Go with like .1 to start, if nothing happens go to .2