• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Could I take my oxycodone 3 hours apart ?

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Hey guys , I don’t take anything as directed , that’s onviously why I’m addicted to them for 10 months and have been on like 220+ MG a day for two months .... I started with 5 mg a day from my dam wisdom tooth and that started it all ... I usually take like 100-120 mg twice a day .. 10 am and 2-3 pm .. but would it be so terrible if I took it at 130 today ? I took my first dose at 10:15 am today ..... once I get one or two opinions , mod you can close the thread ... thanks so much

You already took it? I think with your tolerance you should be ok if so.

OP, I really think that you're not understanding what the issues are with your posts. I hope you don't feel like I'm singling you out in any way, because I'm not and I definitely have no ill will toward you either, it's just that your posts often lack anything like a clear objective and often are written in the form of statements. You can't approach an issue scientifically/medically by asking questions like "is it so terrible?" because "so terrible" lacks a clear definition. What is your idea of "so terrible"? Well, my idea of "so terrible" differs greatly from yours, so what good would it do for me to answer your question?

Also, nobody can tell you whether something will cause you to fatally overdose or not and for obvious reasons, we shy away from making statements along the lines of "probably won't kill you". Probably, is not good enough when dealing with potential death.

I'm just not sure what you expect people to say and I almost feel like you're just fishing for people to make decisions for you to take away the ultimate responsibility of the decision-making process, but I'm not here to speculate upon your state of mind. At any rate, it's not something that we can really do for you. We can only make very vague statements when dealing with the potential for danger with these drugs. For instance:

"Using Benzodiazepines with Opioids is risky and can lead to death"

"__mg Of Clonazepam and ___mg of Morphine could kill"

"Cocaine can be very Cardiotoxic"

Some of the posts you've been creating over the past couple of weeks ask questions along the lines of

"What's more recreational, 30mg of Oxycodone or 40mg of Oxycodone? Would it be better to take the first 1/3rd of the Oxycodone and then the other 2/3 45 minutes later, divide the dose in half, or just take it all at once?"

They just are not questions that can be answered man. I've really tried to tell you this so many times and you just keep ignoring me and creating new threads that consist of the same issues. You even alluded to the fact that we close all of your posts in this thread, so you can't tell me that you haven't read what I've had to say.

I'm all for being cautious with drugs but what you have is more like paranoia. 1-2 hour deviation from your normal schedule is going to barely be noticeable as far as effects go.