• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

could a micro centrifuge be used to make pure personal doses?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
with all the info about chemicals and their properties like weight being published on the internet these days, could you use a micro centrifuge to purify a personal size doses of drugs? vendors may say 99 and 98 percent, but i don't believe them. how many rpm would you need? you can buy a new centrifuge that runs quite enough to use in a apartment (way quiter thana blender), does up to 16ml of substance at once (adjustable by .2ml increments) that spins up to 10k rpm (they one i am looking at random says 3200G) for $300.

wouldn't that allow you to truly purify your drugs before use?

and as a side question., what are dome more fun lab sites like this: https://scientificfilters.com ?

i'm finding so many cool toys and ideas with them. but their prices seem all over the place. they got centrifuges for like $200 but then sell pes wheel filters for well over a buck a pop even in bulk. love the little same things. place i get spectra testing done is never gonna complain i contaminated them again. also they got wheel filters with prefilters. like first it goes though .45um and then .22 in the same wheel filter so you can do it once without clogging. they got syringe typs that are filters. 4mm .22um pes filters, which are perfect for shots 1ml and bellow (though these are expensive enough probably be better to just lose some in a 13mm, .05um filters (maybe they'd actually get the orange sticky outta subs, so much fun. i wanna centrifuge some 3-meo-pce, run truly pure 3-meo-pce through a 4mm .05 pes filter, and shoot right now.

check it out! if only .1um. i dont think pcp analogs would clog .1um. especially after running the dose through a micro centrifuge. you could make 8 doses at a a time and store in the sterile ampules they sell.

they also sell filters with "mini tips" for less loss. even though this is 13mm, they say ir's for 1ml. i dunno though. i always add push out a little bit of unmixed solution to leave a little drug containing solution in the filter as possible. i'm getting off task though. my first question is what matters. bolded for emphasis.

Last edited:
replied in the other thread. again, i don't know and am not arguing with you. but i'd like to do a better job of collecting info, then presenting a counter argument, and if you still shut me down i'll move on to something else.

i got 13mm, pes .1um wheel filters from a reputable manufacturer last night. gonna have some clean shots. if they can't pull vendor dissos through, i found 4mm, pes, .22um wheel filters from the same company. though i don't really understand holdup volume. i always push a few drops of sterile solution through the filter after the initial filtering. shouldn't that push the solution with the drug out and leave the sterile water as the holdup? or does it not work that way?

i figure you know, but pes is the best for filtering almost all recreational drugs. really hard to find it in .1um because that pore size is almost always targeted at labs that want other filter material. probably means .1um makes no difference to iv users over .22um, but i gotta read up on that too. i know there are studies about particle quantity and types left with different pore sizes, but i haven't found one that included pes as a filter material. if there is no reason to use .1um and my holdup volume trick is a stupid as it sounds, then 4mm will be perfect. i bet you gotta be ultra patient and careful with 4mm though.

also i was always told to flush your wheel filter first. i wasn't looking at cheapos on alibabaexpress last night, but most of these high end manufacturers only have coatings on specific lab filters to address certain solvents and materials. i'm still gonna flush my filters cause what's it hurt, but was interesting to read.

Last edited:
maybe i should get binoculars instead. this nep is making me think all my neighbors are looking at me. i should look back. drugs don't really work. you find one you like, and then you can't do it or you'll be addicted.

Probably not unless your drugs are 'orrible (as in contains particulate in them, if so you should probably have word with your man rather than performing chemistry).