• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coughing and tasting Meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowdragon

Greenlighter
So it was my first time trying meth two days ago? I think two days, anyway I honestly know next to nothing about meth it basically fell into my lap but my friend has been doing it for a while showed me how to snort it and smoke it. Anyway I've been coughing like a mother since maybe the third hit off his pipe and from what I understand coughing is normal with meth, but its been a few days (I think my times all messed) now I'm still coughing and I swear every time I cough I can taste and smell meth but that's just not possible I think? Meth is water soluble or something people aren't going to be smelling it on my breath at work or nothing. Right? Because I'm feeling paranoid about it and I need to double check.

You're fine, you just answered your own question, you're paranoid. Trust me absolutely no one can smell it on your breath, even if they did how many people do you work with that could identify meth by smell?

I'm going to close this as it doesn't really belong in BDD, if you want me to move it to drug culture just pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.