• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Cougars/young bucks

define "successful" ...

when i was in my mid 20s, some of the best experiences i had were with women in their mid 30s. seemed like i had an excellent harmony with that general age difference. cant think of a single one id describe as "unsuccessful"

My partner and I are eight years apart which is pretty tame compared to the other answers, but weird when you think he was 21 when I was starting to go through puberty. As adults the age gap doesn't matter at all.

It just depends on the person. My fiancé and I met when I was 18 and he was 25, which is a pretty big gap in terms of life experience etc - now that I'm 20 and he's 26 it already 'sounds' a lot less weird, I think. It works for some people, it doesn't for others, it just depends on the maturity, experience and commitment of both parties. Do what you both feel comfortable with and see how it goes - if people tease you for that it really is their problem, not yours.

I think that depends on the relationship. My brother in law has been with a woman who is near 20 years older than him and has grandkids. They both met during a major crack/meth binge and he won't leave her now that they are sober. She's a raging alcoholic and he is a binge drinker now. We all want him to leave her and find someone healthier.

I was 27 and she was 37..we had sex for about a year just FWB no relationship and it wasnt bad at all..actually for a FWB situation it kinda works cause the age difference kinda makes feelings between each other stay sexual and not become emotional..at least that was the case with me because we were in different stages in our life..

we did drugs together too so that prob had more to do with us staying just FWB because we both knew it wasnt smart to mix drugs and a relationship.she had just ended a long relationship and i helped her to get over it..we still talk but shes in a new relationship with an older man..im happy for her

Last edited: