• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Correct way to inject Alprazolam, or any other benzo

jts05121992

Greenlighter
Alprazolam, being non soluble in water makes people believe that it is impossible to inject. well that is very incorrect. the way of dissolving alprazolam and injecting it is stronger and more effective than Hospital grade Ativan shots. Xanax is highly soluble in Propylene Glycol, and succinic acid.

Apple cider Vinegar contains succinic acid and as well as other acids that are xanax soluble. the propylene glycol is able to be obtained by the E Cig Vapors. the juices that they sell at shops are a 70/30 of Vegetable glycerin, Propylene glycol mixture. Alprazolam Intensol concentration ingredients are Propylene Glycol, succinic acid, succinic acid disodium salt, and saline water.

So we know now what xanax will dissolve in. now buy yourself some juice that has no nicotine in it. it doesnt matter otherwise, bc i use mine that has 12mg nicotine and it makes no difference because you use such little amount of the juice. if your going to do a full 2mg bar, then you must break it up and do two mixtures of 1mg at a time to keep the amount of pill filler down so it doesnt clog your cotton or micro filter.

now pull about 60units of apple vinegar and a few drops of VG/PG juice, and let it sit and dissolve. filter it and draw it up, then break down your next milligram and use your already 1mg solution to dissolve the next mg. now filter it and make sure you get it all up. then grab yourself a brand new syringe, and squirt your solution back onto the clean spoon and filter it again into your new syringe. if you wish to add maybe 10 or 20 units of water to dilute the acidity of your solution for your veins than go ahead, i do it.

then of course tie off and bang up. It gives you an INSTANT strong rush of overwhelming benzo high. than after 2minutes its tapers down and goes about working like as if you swallowed it. it just kicks in INSTANTLY. i have only done it with 1mg ativan and 2mg xanax. I wouldnt do it with Klonipin because its such a weak and moderate benzo. I find it amazing. it lasts so much longer and stays strong the whole time. Its just of course not a very healthy thing to be doing all the time or at all, but when your an IV user anyway we tend to not care as much as to what we will inject.

ive seen ppl inject thick sticky suboxone which is crazy because of the narcan in it and it being very gunky. so if your going to try this, make sure you have all the right ingredients to make your solution to dissolve your xanax is correct, clean, and filtered and fresh! Enjoy people, be safe, and i hope this information will help you achieve your benzo buzz. Once again, i dont recommend doing this everytime you take a xanax. after your first time, and realizing how intense it is and what youve been missing out on, your going to want to do it every time. but you can not do that! be safe all, and enjoy your sedation!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to safely lower the pH to get more to absorb into the solution, and what not. I really wouldn't recommend it.

You should get the nicotine-free solution to do this (if it matches the ideal pH and had the right solvents and what not), primarily because nicotine increases the speed of metabolism of alprazolam effectively lowering the half-life.

Fuck that's pretty amazing though, thanks for the info. If that does absorb enough; are you getting 1mg/ml? I imagine 0.5mg/mL would be "enough" and easily doable with this. What's the theoretical/experimental maximum concentration dissolved?

^ 1mg/ml would be fine; although you could certainly get 2mg/ml

If one were to go through this trouble though, why not just order PG solution from the internet?

It would be the safer and optimal route, for sure

And CH, Idk the exact concentration, but say, <1mg of nicotine for a heavy user wouldn’t effect t1/2 (although injecting nicotine seems horrid)

It?s not water soluble. Unfortunately it can kill you if ya do it. To each is his own. Please reconsider this!!!

I've injected pure benzo powders dissolved in Propylene Glycol purchased online. Used the oral syringe to measure out my dose and put it in the spoon first. Then i added the water in a 50/50 ratio. Stirred it up real good and pulled it up through the filter into my rig.

When injected perfectly it still has no rush.
Only benzo that does is Midazolam.

∆Exactly. Pointless. Lesser half life, no rush, and more work. Fuck that. It has a bioavailability in the 90's and kicks in within ten minutes on an empty stomach. Not worth the risk or the waste of time.