• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

coricidin

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i took cordicin it gave me an unpleasent body high that dxm alone doesnt have but on cordicin you need alot less to have a heavy trip

PureLife said:
I can not seem to find Dexalone in new jersey, like, ive looked all around my area. Do they even sell it here?

DexAlone is available for purchase over the internet.
Try common websites such as

source edited

Last edited by a moderator:
PureLife said:
I can not seem to find Dexalone in new jersey, like, ive looked all around my area. Do they even sell it here?

They have the tussin coff caps-rite aid and eckerd have really good off brands (and they surprisingly aren't that bad pukage-wise compared to robo itself)

I took 8 my first time...I started out with like 5 but later I didn't feel it so I took 3 more...let me just say that is not necessary...when the DXM hits you YOU WILL KNOW IT...so be patient...it hits you all at once like literally 1 second you feel regular and 1 second later you are GONE

fools, stick to dxm only products

Blowmonkey said:
Don't take coricidin! Search if you want answers.

Please don't advice people to eat coricidin. And especially don't advice people to use more than 100 mg for their first time. ALWAYS, use 100 mg for your first time, to see if you've got an enzyme deficieny.

Go find a product which contains DXM ONLY.

14.gif

the idiot report

coricidin OD

read this if you're about to take coricidin

first time tripping

a collaboration of experiences - please be careful

first three times

curious minds would benefit from throwing the word coricidin into a search in trip reports. spot the common denominator.

My first was 8 and my second time was 10, ever since ive always taken 16 (a whole box)

Most people fuck up when they buy the wrong box...

But yeah I had a friend Die off of it and this chick I know had a brother that died from 16 lol

^^ why are you laughing? Whats funny about someone OD'ing? Dipshit.

Dont take corcidin.

Most DXM only products have been taken off the shelves, at least where I live. The only available tablets only containing dxm that I have ever seen ( I am from Michigan ) are the robitussen 15mg gelcaps, which work fine. Besides that, the only other thing is the robo max syrup, which is nasty, but has less inactive ingredients than the gel caps.

i weigh 140 lbs.
how many should i take my 1st time?
trying coricidin cough and cold?

Status
Not open for further replies.