• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Cops Like Me Say Legalize All Drugs. Here's Why.

Yes buying selling and using should all be legal so it can be regulated. I understand prisons being privately owned and taxpayer funded institutions stand a lot to lose though if nonviolent drug users could no longer be exploited monetarily in the name of the law. Lol It pains me to say it but the drug war is a sham friends. Don't fall for it. And if the OP really believes it is also wrong, and she is really here to protect and serve the people, she will not participate in their oppression!

You got to legalize it!

Yes buying selling and using should all be legal so it can be regulated. I understand prisons being privately owned and taxpayer funded institutions stand a lot to lose though if nonviolent drug users could no longer be exploited monetarily in the name of the law. Lol It pains me to say it but the drug war is a sham friends. Don't fall for it. And if the OP really believes it is also wrong, and she is really here to protect and serve the people, she will not participate in their oppression!

Prior to 1930 every thing was legal,even the money we were carrying around in our pockets,silver dollars 2.5,5.10,20 dollar gold pieces,then the federal reserve (not federal nor a reserve) look in the phone book you won't find it in the government section it will be found in the business section, go figure a business,(want to really get educated read the creature from Jeckel Island) {a good read at worst}, then came the inseption of the IRS now about to levy $400,000.00 on civilians(constituents) who couldn't pay for HEALTH INSURANCE or remember God created us free and not taxable in life, but at death time to pay the piper or fess UP.

Yes my friend's walk into your local drug store and anything off the shelf,(NICE). when I was discharged from the USMC the first place I went was grampa's to where the most memorable and peacefull summers a child could have spent on the Big Blue river in Morristown Indiana, first job the town pharmacist first painting the home then organizing the basement of the pharmacy, and as I did guess what the hobby of Mr. Bosche was ? collecting old pharmacy stock from failing stores as the corporate mantality of the US of A's gained momentem. and Although a little pot smoking and an occasional micro dot and of corse the dreaded cannibinol alias phenacyclidine (man could I kick some ass on that shit) my favorite read was the Carlos Casdinda series.

Thus my experimentation period began and man what a great place to start, in the basement of a pharmacy with stock dating back to 1880 man was I ready for college, so off to liberary to study the PDR and see what was what, Ely Lilly corporation became my hero, boy can I tell the stories, I remembered the time spent in ICU after my dad excepted my confession of pot use that curtailed my 3.8 point average for a semester, but the ass beating I recieved for the confession,did far worse than the pot usage and was perminant,unlike the smoke I exhaled prior to the 14 day's spent in ICU but the demerol shot I recieved every 8hrs then 6 then 4 then they got wise and switched me to the bannana flavored syrup,bannana's are still a trigger, whorra for the Wheth parmacutical Co. now defuncted I think I became the youngest unpaid pharmacutical rep. in the country at that time (for the record I left a few of everything in the bottles) Mr. Bosche was a relly amicable guy. and the street of Clark avenue Cleveland probable had the most unexplainable auto crashes increases in 1976 that could be accounted for.) and I learned my first lesson in marketing.

Made a few friend and became quite popular for those who needed a break from society, and of coarse a few dollar as well.

Then it was back to California to grow up a little and learn a few more life lessons and bumped in to Mr. H and after that experince said "I'm not ready for that,you'ed have to be in an awfull lot of pain to justify that one (may Gatto rest in peace).

My hats off to the counrty of Portugal they are the only real free thinking and inteligent politician's in the world less a few countries I have not been made aware of yet, so what if the languge is a little chalaging, distination capital P for peace.

all input welcome
as well as a geographic lesson for those in Europe!
Peace out Ken

interesting read. i think they should give it a shot. we might just have some variety on the streets, instead of just the alchoholics. but seriously it has potential to help a lot of people. though it's hard to imagine all drugs being legal, because some drugs are literally poison.