• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Copped for 5G of H. Never seen this before

Gaffy

Bluelighter
IMG-2022-09-26-21-01-32-724.jpg
IMG-2022-09-26-21-01-03-509.jpg

So. I copped heroin for the first time this year last Wednesday to celebrate on my 25th birthday and have been smoking it mainly. (Used 2g since) I bought vinegar because it doesn't solve itself in water- _ - it foams at first then becomes a bit goey at first, but when you add two more drops of vinegar it becomes a perfect solution. Is it safe IVing this? I used to shoot acryloyl fentanyl and dope back in the day and have my own story as well.
To be updated.

If it’s smokeable with no issue without adding anything; and doesn’t dissolve in water, yet adding vinegar makes a “perfect” solution…

I dare say what you have is (or like) heroin #3 /diacetylmorphine base rather than diacetylmorphine hydrochloride (aka heroin #4)

Do you by chance live in Europe ?

That’s the type of heroin that’s typical originating in SW Asia n more common in the EU.

Is it safe to shoot?

Assuming you’re ok smoking it, it’s safe to shoot as heroin ever is, although instead of using vinegar or lemon juice (not so good for you) I’d try to use citric acid to de-base it. (Or ascorbic acid aka Vitamin C as TheUltimateFixx reminded me ;) )

EU needle exchanges hand out citric acid packets due to this type being prevalent. If you’re in the US well there is always GNC

Be safe

Last edited:
You should definitely not use vinegar. It can cause serious infections. Use either citric acid or ascorbic acid (vit C). You can get either at needle exchanges. vit C is preferable as it's kinder to your veins. With either of those, you don't need the whole sachet. A pinch will generally do to dissolve your drug.

PS and yep agree with the above answer, looks like #3.

@ TheUltimateFixx

Thanks for adding that, I honestly *meant* ascorbic acid /vitamin C when I mentioned GNC

I’m in the US (n just waking up) so I dont really encounter it but was trying to point in a better direction. I’ll edit my post to include ascorbic.

IMG-2022-09-26-21-01-32-724.jpg
IMG-2022-09-26-21-01-03-509.jpg

So. I copped heroin for the first time this year last Wednesday to celebrate on my 25th birthday and have been smoking it mainly. (Used 2g since) I bought vinegar because it doesn't solve itself in water- _ - it foams at first then becomes a bit goey at first, but when you add two more drops of vinegar it becomes a perfect solution. Is it safe IVing this? I used to shoot acryloyl fentanyl and dope back in the day and have my own story as well.
To be updated.
Shit gaffy, haven't seen u in a while. Hope u doing good bro.