• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cooking with Substances

golego55

Bluelighter
Has anyone here tried introducing a substance or substances into their cooking? Powdered ecstasy in the mashed potatoes? Marinating meatloaf with toilet wine while cooking dinner in a prison kitchen? Marijuana infused cheese in a steamed vegetable dish at Grandma's? Etc., etc., etc.?

Yes.
It depends on what chemical you're trying to add to what dish. You don't want to vaporize the drug with high heat. Some drugs you can add afterwards like garnish. But mdma garnish would do no good. Just a nasty bitter taste. Something like klonopins that have a sort of sweet taste or real adderall with a sweet taste you could crush and add whenever as long as you don't heat anything past vaporization. I think your best bet is to make some sort of sauce that you can add enough other flavors and spices to cover any bad taste of a drug. Alternatively you could choose a drug with no taste and add anywhere.

I think your best bet is to make some sort of sauce that you can add enough other flavors and spices to cover any bad taste of a drug.
I really like this. I really like sauce dishes of many kinds so I'll definitely have to try this.

Have in mind that some drugs are destroyed with heat, some taste awful, some don't have taste, some are absorbed worse taken on full stomach, all are absorbed slower taken on full stomach and some are even a wast if used in a such a way. Spices are proper drugs for your tongue and most drugs are a lot better when drank and not eaten. So I would say with most stuff you'll be better of making non-alcoholic cocktails, teas etc with drugs than putting them to food.