• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cooking up a shot; heroin, some questions?

herion...how much to use and what does it feel like?

i shoot roxys and i just use a cig filter, im not saying its the best way but i have never got an infection. my brother shoots herion and use to shoot oc80 and he is fine. he has been shooting for 10 yrs using cig filters. i think if u clean the spoon,needle, arm and the filter hasnt been laying on the floor then i would say go for it but u should also use ur own brain and get a better filter than a cig filter. i dont heat my roxys at all. my brother has always heated his but u loss some of the drug but maybe thats y he has never gotten an infection. u b careful. what is the herion high like? i have snorted half of a 10 sack one time, im a chicken. i didnt really feel anything but my chest get warm like it was kickin in but it went away. so whats it like and how much should i use to get a good high?????

its hard for us to say you're in america. the dope is different. and the dose is different per batch in any country

shootings pills is a bad idea bro. there is probably billions of particles from roxys and OC's clogging your heart or the back of your eyes right now. you will lose a body part soon enough if you keep it up, a cigarette filter does not filter out all the bad stuff from pills. trust me there is various threads in other drugs forum about oxycontin and other oxy pills binders and fillers that get through the filter and present themselves as particles clogging your veins up

I dont think that location has to do with anything as Joe down the street can be using the exact same h that originated from the same place but could be way stronger or less potent than the one u have. If it doesnt dissolve well then u can try using warm water. Its always a good idea to just wipe the injection spot with a isopropyl alcohol wipe. Hope u have thought everything through to the last bit, i have considered IV-ing things but in the end i have always managed to keep myself from doin it. Once u find a better and cheaper ROA then it will be hard to look back. Like mentioned before its tough and im sure u dont want to go down that path. Good luck man.

chugs you been here since 2004 you should know the in's and out's of "h" as you should know it could take many years to come totally off it.

well i was an addict in the 90s, stopped soon before 00s, and yes much of what has been said I knew of or about but I wanted it confirmed. Its been a bit hazy to remember those things with the certainty that I want when injecting a powerful and dangerous substance.

Re the addiction thing, i think there is a time when you come to terms with the why of those dark days. Addictions cease to hold the power they once had over you.

I think these days I have far too much I can afford to lose through stupidity of not being methodical and careful. far too busy to fuck it up jabbing myself with a needle five times a day and listening to cure albums and my life fade away.

it was pure random luck (i've had a strange week of weird shit going on) that i came across a little bit of this stuff. I doubt it'll come my way for another 10 years. thus my curiosity to give myself a little bit of a reminiscence.

I wanted to double check that nothing had changed. No new research, device or practice that would make what I might do more safer.

anyway wish me luck

cool man, have fun. be safe seems like you know what to do and was smart checking up

- no need for saline and not generally what NSPs in Australia carry.

every NSP i've ever visited has given out saline solution in my experiences.

i'm not disagreeing with you but thats been my experience.

^not here in vic, they generally don't carry it.

Just the standard water for injection bp.

^ just out of interest, what's the shelf life of the sterile water provided (unopened of course)?

According to Pfizer Australia

Water for Injections will only be used if the package is undamaged, the use-by (expiry) date marked on the pack has not been passed and the solution is clear, colourless and free of particles. It must not be injected unless it has been used to dissolve or dilute
necessary drugs to be administered by your doctor or nurse.

But i c ant remember seeing exp dates on the plastic vials given in the black boxes or yellow tubes

^ yeh I'm pretty sure the ones I've seen don't have expiry dates... I'll have to check at some stage. I don't think they're bacteriostatic either, just pure/filtered water? I guess if the NSPs in mid-north QLD give out saline it could be different everywhere in Australia?

I used to use those $1 waters from the cheap 7-11's if we had no water vials left, then you can have a cold drink after you shoot up. :p

ayjay said:
Best water to use is sterile water for injection - no need for saline and not generally what NSPs in Australia carry.

^not here in vic, they generally don't carry it.

Just the standard water for injection bp.

my bad, was looking in the wrong bag and through some wonky eyes. i generally boil tap water.

felxistentialist has posted an eye opening study regards to regular water used for (street) injection; ie - BP solution vs boiled tap water vs gutter water, etc. boiled tap water came out on top.

Boiled is good, keep it hot and make th shot fast and it adda an extra hot nice feeling rush in your veins

Sterile water lasts 2 years from manufacture - dates are moulded into the ampoule (not printed on with ink)

@Belarki - I say micron filter for heroin is overkill because risk of bacterial contamination of shot is pretty small - compared with contamination risks from other parts of the injection process. It's much more important to wash hands, use new equipment, have a clean space to prepare your shot and swab the injection site. I have known people who have contracted endocarditis (serious infection of heart valves) simply from persistent non-swabbing.

People with compromised immune function would be well advised to use 0.22um filter every time they inject, as would people who have previously had serious infections like endocarditis. Everyone else is probably going to be ok without.

In terms of particulate contamination - there may be the odd big chunk of crap in a typical heroin or speed deal that will be easily removed with a cotton filter. Mind you - if you haven't washed your hands before making a filter that is another potential source of bacterial contamination! Sterifilt are a good option (about 30c each) because they don't have to be handled and they are a finer filter than a street filter (Sterifilt rated 10um but almost a 5um in tests).