• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cooking Fentanyl

The Regular Fentanyl patches can be shot in this manner

I do this every single month all month long..I get the non gel regular fentanyl patches...I take 2 caps of white vinegar and 8 ozs of water a teaspoon and i fill 2 syringes full 100 units and an addictional 40 units to cook down.Cut out 1 sixth of the patch place in the water and boil .Remove patch either use cotton or dont makes no difference if nothings floating in the water like particles that somehow were on spoon.This will give you 2 shots of 80 units just enough to pull back on needle to see if there is blood.Vinegar does not hurt you trust me id be dead already.And the beauty is that each portion of a patch can be shot over and over at least 6 times each.Stronger then herroin i know i was a junky for years.=D

Greenlighter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 13:25

I do this every single month all month long..I get the non gel regular fentanyl patches...I take 2 caps of white vinegar and 8 ozs of water a teaspoon and i fill 2 syringes full 100 units and an addictional 40 units to cook down.Cut out 1 sixth of the patch place in the water and boil .Remove patch either use cotton or dont makes no difference if nothings floating in the water like particles that somehow were on spoon.This will give you 2 shots of 80 units just enough to pull back on needle to see if there is blood.Vinegar does not hurt you trust me id be dead already.And the beauty is that each portion of a patch can be shot over and over at least 6 times each.Stronger then herroin i know i was a junky for years.

Thats because you shot a whole patch moron i have a huge tolerance and i shoot 1/6 a patch when they are new each 6th will last up to 10 shots non as good as the 1st hit try again with less youll be fine

^ that brings up a question. how many people are actually illicitly addicted to fentanyl? i mean, people who arent prescribed it? it seems like thats a very rare drug for someone to be addicted to (if not prescribed it)

i saw an episode of intervention with some asian girl who was addicted to the fent lollypops. She'd just sit their licking them nodding all day lol. (or rubbing them on her gums however they work, it was a while ago i saw the episode)

i saw an episode of intervention with some asian girl who was addicted to the fent lollypops. She'd just sit their licking them nodding all day lol. (or rubbing them on her gums however they work, it was a while ago i saw the episode)

Yeah I remember that one, I forget her name It started with an S though I think. She was a total bitch though, and it was scary to see the progression of her addiction.

@OpiodTaker I really hope you're micron filtering, since you're cooking plastic fentanyl strips, and then injecting the solution. How long does a shot last you?

Hello, okay, so here's the deal, due to a crippling car accident, I have been to pain mgmt for six months, having been administered morphine ERand IR(30mgs each) and I took them as directed for a few months, and they were relatively useful until a few months passed, and up until a few days ago I was taking 240mg of the IR, and 180mg of the ER, together and all at once, daily, and still don't get any pain relief. Yesterday I was prescribed watson fentanyl 50mcg gel patches, and was very optimistic about my pain relief. I eagerly put on the patch after reading almost all of the data from your site as well as all the others, so needless to say, I was quite familiarized with my new opiod. I applied a blow dryer to the patch to further the effects of it and waited for a few hours, and nothing, so I decided to carefully poke a hole in a new patch and extract a bb sized glob and rub it on my gums as I waited for twenty minutes, and once again nothing! So I tried again, this time with an even larger amount as I waited, and still nothing. So I decided to smoke it and applied it to foil, a bb sized glob again, and hovered over it with my hollowed out device as it began to bubble and crackle, inhaled what very little smoke I could, held in all the smoke for as long as I could, and waited once again in vain, nothing. So I smeared three or four bb sized globs in a row in the foil and repeated the process, nothing! I even reada report on another site about one individual smearing it on a cigarette, so I decided in all desperation to try that, and genrously apllied nearly the rest of my gel to the damn thing, and once again, nothing at all! I have been wearing this patch now for 18 hours and still am in great pain and do not feel the effects whatsoever. I have been an avid user as well for quite some time, although considering having taken a year off despite my heavy regiment of morphine, I would have thought that my freakishly high tolerance would have subsided by now. Any great input as to what I should do or dosage recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Please do not be redundant and warn me about the dangers of fent...I am very aware of them and took baby steps to see its effects on me, and would appreciate some useful information as I open another patch and contemplate my method of administration.

Hello, okay, so here's the deal, due to a crippling car accident, I have been to pain mgmt for six months, having been administered morphine ERand IR(30mgs each) and I took them as directed for a few months, and they were relatively useful until a few months passed, and up until a few days ago I was taking 240mg of the IR, and 180mg of the ER, together and all at once, daily, and still don't get any pain relief. Yesterday I was prescribed watson fentanyl 50mcg gel patches, and was very optimistic about my pain relief. I eagerly put on the patch after reading almost all of the data from your site as well as all the others, so needless to say, I was quite familiarized with my new opiod. I applied a blow dryer to the patch to further the effects of it and waited for a few hours, and nothing, so I decided to carefully poke a hole in a new patch and extract a bb sized glob and rub it on my gums as I waited for twenty minutes, and once again nothing! So I tried again, this time with an even larger amount as I waited, and still nothing. So I decided to smoke it and applied it to foil, a bb sized glob again, and hovered over it with my hollowed out device as it began to bubble and crackle, inhaled what very little smoke I could, held in all the smoke for as long as I could, and waited once again in vain, nothing. So I smeared three or four bb sized globs in a row in the foil and repeated the process, nothing! I even reada report on another site about one individual smearing it on a cigarette, so I decided in all desperation to try that, and genrously apllied nearly the rest of my gel to the damn thing, and once again, nothing at all! I have been wearing this patch now for 18 hours and still am in great pain and do not feel the effects whatsoever. I have been an avid user as well for quite some time, although considering having taken a year off despite my heavy regiment of morphine, I would have thought that my freakishly high tolerance would have subsided by now. Any great input as to what I should do or dosage recommendation would be greatly appreciated. Please do not be redundant and warn me about the dangers of fent...I am very aware of them and took baby steps to see its effects on me, and would appreciate some useful information as I open another patch and contemplate my method of administration.

The only solution is to go to your doctor and tell them the patch isn't working for you. If you normally take 240mg of oral morphine a day I think the 100mcg/hr patch, or a different opioid, may be better suited for you. Conversion charts list 240mg oral morphine as being equivalent to more than 100mcg of fentanyl per hour. If you were taking your morphine by a non-oral route of administration then your tolerance would be even higher. Why would you think your tolerance would have gone down that substantially in just a few days?

Surely the fentanyl must have done something though? It should have at least given you some relief of your withdrawal symptoms and partial pain relief.

Please discuss this with your doctor as there is nothing safe you can try to make the patch release more fentanyl that you haven't already tried. (not that most of the things you tried were at all safe/wise - until you can see your doctor wearing the patch as directed and applying some heat is the only thing I can in good conscience suggest).

Well, I surely do appreciate the time you took to respond to my query, and as of ten minutes ago, I had incrementally squeezed out larger globs of the gel onto foil for recreationally smoking, and I actually had completely went through an entire patch in that duration ( honestly) and I felt nada, nothing at all,I held the flame an appropriate distance from the foil in order to avoid burning up the active chemicals or whatever you want to call it, and held it in for quite a while, and nothing once again. I suppose I will now go to the local pharmacy to purchase some equiment to boot it, there seems to be no other choice, Now I must read up on the proper dosage amounts and whatnot for IV'ing... Been at least four months since i've taken this route, we'll see then I suppose, once again,thanks and wish me luck. P.S. ( I am not just looking for pain relief at this point as I have clearly expressed, although that would be nice, I would like to have BOTH recreational and prescribed usage. :)

Please do not inject fentanyl unless you have a death wish. There is no way of accurately dosing fentanyl for the typical layman, not to mention that there is almost no margin of error with fentanyl.

Please read the case studies thread or perhaps visit the shrine. You will find plenty of reasons there to choose not to inject fentanyl. We have lost some great Bluelighters due to IV fentanyl.

You really are risking your life by doing this. The reason why smoking fentanyl didn't work was because of your technique. If you are hellbent on abusing fentanyl, please PM me and I will inform you. I just do not want anyone injecting fentanyl when other viable methods are available.

^^PLEASE don't inject it :(. You can't get proper equipment in order to safely extract and filter GEL from a fentanyl patch from the pharmacy. Not to mention that injecting fent itself is extremely dangerous.

You didn't clarify if by feeling "nothing" you meant it just didn't make you feel high, or if you also experienced no relief of withdrawal symptoms and no relief of pain? Some people just don't find fent very euphoric, and you can die without getting high. Please call your doctor and tell them the fentanyl is not working, or go to a hospital or something if you can't reach your doctor in a timely fashion. Don't risk your life :(

Okay,I have decided not to go the IV route due to careful consideration, it's just not worth the risk. :) I will just deal with it and focus on some other activity, I've had recreational use tear my life apart after a while several times, and realistically don't need to go that route once again. I thank you for taking the time to respond, once again, and will talk to my doctor in a few weeks at my appointment.