• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Cooking coke, gone wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_Too_Abrasive

Greenlighter
Hi All,

Ive been a very long time lurker of these forums.

Ok, so ive been trying my hand at cooking some coke into crack using:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=229044

The coke is average, its not great but not duff. Ive been using coke on and off for about 10 years, and im fairly friendly with whom I get it off so I can say that it is fairly good with some confidence at least.

I started with aprox 1/3 a gram of powder plus about half that again of baking soda; this was only eyeballed however.

I followed the steps to completion but as soon as i did the spoon step I knew something wasnt quite right. I ended up with small globules of oil which wouldnt stick to my knife, even when cooled and eventually i scrapped out about half of the original weight onto a plate. This residue was pure white and the only colour change throughout the process was the water going a murky grey.

I didnt boil the solution, and id guess it was indirectly over the heat for around a minute. Id describe the solution like sparkly damp icing sugar and of more a pure white than the original power. None of it was very sticky nor oily.

So im left with some dried out clumps which aren't giving off any smoke when used in a glass pipe until it melts, and this isnt much smoke. The high from the smoke is probably a placebo and its harder to judge as i have been sniffing lines also. The amount of smoke given off was less than a cigarette would give, none of the plumes i would expect from true crack. Having never smoked cracked I have nothing to compare.

So, im farily sure i messed something up! Therefore two questions

1)What went wrong? I appreciate this is a bit of a how long is a piece of string question considering just a text description but have i missed something obvious?
2)What best to do with the residue i have? Im thinking just to bomb it.Its now pretty much dry.

Thanks in advance.

i use the rule of three, 1/3 baking soda, 1/3 coke and 1/3 water.

besides that, i usually keep the heat on it for a lot longer than 30 seconds..

that's what my coke used to turn out like, though. took me quite a few dollars to figure out how to get it right, really, and i never quite knew what went wrong..

What went wrong? You're trying to make crack out of cocain instead of snorting it. Nothing is more attractive than a crack-head. NOT!

Please don't smoke/sell/make rocks. Believe me, you will be much better off.

I know everyone hates posts like that, but this is one of the only topics I refuse to contribute to, because it's fucking retarded no matter which way you choose to do it.

Please don't smoke/sell/make rocks. Believe me, you will be much better off.

I know everyone hates posts like that, but this is one of the only topics I refuse to contribute to, because it's fucking retarded no matter which way you choose to do it.

Yes this is a dumb response. It in no way answers his question, or helps him, cause I gurentee he isnt going to listen to you. Whats so wrong about smoking base over using cocaine? Besides the more addictive part, which is because its a much more powerfull drug than cocaine so its understandable. Used responsibly which I admit is hard, it is a very nice high and fun. What may I ask is you're DOC which im assuming you do because its smart to do it, and has no ill effects at all. Please share so the world can use this miracle drug too.

OP what went wrong is, your coke is not as "pure" as you thought. Im guessing its cut with b-12 or dog vitamins, cause those substances will stick to the little cocaine oil there is and leave you with exactly as you described clearish globules that give off smoke. And I disagree with the above post about using more heat than 30 seconds. I think you left it above the heat source way to long (minute) I leave it above for about 15 seconds at the max, and stir it the whole time. You want the water to boil BRIEFLY just so that it makes all the chemical reactions happen. You want water to be left in your spoon and the crack will rise to the top where you can collect. the more you heat it, you melt the impurities back into the cocaine oils, ruining your crack. It also might have turned grey because the spoon you used was leaking metals into your solution when it was heated or agitated... Never good

In actuality good Crack wont give you a "chimney" full of smoke, you actually have very little smoke dependin on how much you do tho. When you smoke crack, your vaporizing it, and the moe it smokes the more your wasting.

So it depends but usually a fat hit of crack does not yeild much smoke at all, and is only visable when blown out in the light or in cold temperatures.

Now on the other hand, if you do a 20 rock all at once and torch the hell out of it, youll get a fat blunt hit of smoke on the exhale.

The smoke filling up in the stem and coming out of the mouth is what most crack heads are lookin for. That triggers all the endorphins

so summerize:

Heat less!
Use the bowl like bottom of a coke can cut off instead of a spoon, its thinner and gives you more space to work with.
stir, use 1/3 baking soda not 1/2
use a penny to collect the oil off the top.

Yes this is a dumb response. It in no way answers his question, or helps him, cause I gurentee he isnt going to listen to you. Whats so wrong about smoking base over using cocaine? Besides the more addictive part, which is because its a much more powerfull drug than cocaine so its understandable. Used responsibly which I admit is hard, it is a very nice high and fun. What may I ask is you're DOC which im assuming you do because its smart to do it, and has no ill effects at all. Please share so the world can use this miracle drug too.

A crackhead is a crackhead. There really are no 2 ways about it. You can't "guarantee" anything. This is the internet, remember?

yeah a crack head is a crack head, a junky is a junky a light bulb is a light bulb too. Just cause he wants to try and smoke it once doesnt make him a crack head. dont justify your answer with a stereo type and a stigma. Like I asked before, what do you recomend he do instead. What is your miracle drug?

And why do you say you dont contribute to these threads, when you are obviously contributing by telling him to not use buy make or sell? Why dont you go in every thread there is and instead of helping just tell everyone not to do the drug they are asking questions about.

A crackhead is a crackhead. There really are no 2 ways about it. You can't "guarantee" anything. This is the internet, remember?

Holy shit voxide could you be any more of a hypocrite? Thread started by you!
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=515884

Foil freebasing
30-07-2010, 00:55 #1
Voxide
Greenlighter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How well does foil freebasing (Powder + soda + water on foil) work in comparison to straight up smoking the rock on foil?

Opinions from people who have firsthand experience would be appreciated. I kind of threw this question into another thread of mine but it ended up not being answered by as many people as I would have hoped.

THen you bumped it

Thanks for the replies all, and I dont mean to cause an argument!

Id hoped that the tone of my post would, in the given context, go some way to show I wasnt looking for a fiend, nor a niave buzz! All I will say on some of the above comments is that a crack addict is an addict and abusing it, just as is possible with pretty much anything. I see no stigma just because of the substance in question; abusing anything is bad news indeed.

Im actually looking to start my own business and am pretty much an old psychonaught who is soon putting all his drug use on a long term, albeit not permanent, vacation! Crack is one of those things that has always been on my to-do list and being of a curious nature so I thought id give it a whirl; the only other thing left on that list is DMT (and maybe Ibogaine if i ever get anything terminal ;) ) Just as with anything I choose to consume im aware of the effects, research things and consider myself relatively wise in my old age! Just because its crack doesn't mean it should be on a pedestal or the other side of a line, at least in my opinion! I personally smoked far too much green in my youth and firmly believe, that for me at least, this has done more damage than anything else. Anyway, coked rant over, hope the above doesnt come across as preachy - tis just my opinion.

That aside, thanks tablehead I will try and give that a whirl soon, but im a little too coked up to try it with care this evening!

Last edited:
Holy shit voxide could you be any more of a hypocrite? Thread started by you!
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=515884

Foil freebasing
30-07-2010, 00:55 #1
Voxide
Greenlighter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How well does foil freebasing (Powder + soda + water on foil) work in comparison to straight up smoking the rock on foil?

Opinions from people who have firsthand experience would be appreciated. I kind of threw this question into another thread of mine but it ended up not being answered by as many people as I would have hoped.

THen you bumped it
LOL pwned

LOL pwned

hahaha you understand the commedy involved. I just found this to be to funny to not share. Im waiting for an explanatation. But I doubt I'll get one (23 posts).

OP did you find my advice helped? I would love feedback. I got some more advice if you still cant get it to work, and a method for you that is fool proof. PM me when you get the chance, you wont regret it.

To answer your question tho Voxide, Foilies (water, soda and coke) suck compared to rock offf foil. Rock in pipe is the best, rock off foil is not bad, but foilies taste like shit and you get sooooo much extra nasty smoke its ridiculouse. I hope this info doesnt turn you into a "crack head" again

hahaha you understand the commedy involved. I just found this to be to funny to not share. Im waiting for an explanatation. But I doubt I'll get one (23 posts).

OP did you find my advice helped? I would love feedback. I got some more advice if you still cant get it to work, and a method for you that is fool proof. PM me when you get the chance, you wont regret it.

To answer your question tho Voxide, Foilies (water, soda and coke) suck compared to rock offf foil. Rock in pipe is the best, rock off foil is not bad, but foilies taste like shit and you get sooooo much extra nasty smoke its ridiculouse. I hope this info doesnt turn you into a "crack head" again

Hard as it may be to believe, that question wasn't for me. It was more of a general knowledge thing. I have seen people swear by both, so I was confused, that's all. I'll call a truce, but whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Also, not to argue, but in reference to your original post, base IS cocaine. It's the same chemical entering the brain. The ROA makes it faster acting, but the drug itself is the same, under the condition the purities are also the same.

I have seen people use about a 5 parts cocaine to about 1 part baking soda,in a spoon with cold water nearby..they used a eyedropper for the water adding.They put about .4 grams of cocaine(good coke), and added about .1 of baking soda maybe a pinch more but not much.Heated the spoon from below,usually had a heavy book on the handle of the spoon to hold it in place and the round part of the spoon containing the coke and baking saod and water was over the edge of a table,held by the heavy object.They would heat the solution for a 30+ second time,stir the solution,heat it some more,till it was bubbling basicly,then get the eye dropper with very ice cold water ,and add that to the spoon,and stir it up with a metal knive blade tip or something,you could see the "crack" clump up into pieces or rocks in the spoon,and if anything in the soultion was still cloudy or appeared to have something in it ,they would agin heat the spoon back up,put in more cold water and then all the solids would come together in the cold water by stirring with knive tip,and they would then dump the spoon contents into their hand ,letting the water spill to the floor ,and put the chunk or rocks onto a glass table or a countertop of anykind and let it dry,usually they would break the clump of crack into several clumps to let it dry faster.It always was good quality altho thats the only time I smoked crack except for 2 or 3 other times,and this crack they made was better than the street crack I had smoked a few times,plus it was free..lol..always smoked off strong and clean (for crack) and got you hella high,and was alwyas white or off white crack,never notice any oil in the spoon when they did the procedure,but I guess different types of cocaine are different depending on how it is made I guess,solvents and other chemicals I mean..anyway thats what I have seen in the past ,like 4 years ago,they did that a 100 times and got crack 100 times,but they were using good quality cocaine to begin with.

Hard as it may be to believe, that question wasn't for me. It was more of a general knowledge thing. I have seen people swear by both, so I was confused, that's all. I'll call a truce, but whether you believe me or not is up to you.

Also, not to argue, but in reference to your original post, base IS cocaine. It's the same chemical entering the brain. The ROA makes it faster acting, but the drug itself is the same, under the condition the purities are also the same.

Uhh yeah, did I say otherwise? It is a different CHEMICAL tho. Thus it being called BASE cocaine free base vs Cocaine hcl (salt)

You are right I said much more powerfull drug than cocaine, but yeah it is, cause I assumed you knew that crack is smoked not snorted. Try to smoke cocaine and get the same strong effects... WONT HAPPEN

But if we talk bout injecting, yes technically they are the same, except you cant inject straight crack you gotta add an acid like lemon juice to de-base it again into cocaine.

^so technically you are injecting hcl, not freebase so it is not the same? wtf got your facts skewed. when injecting you are turning base back to hcl so really only hcl can be injected due to its solubility in h2o. you never inject base.

Uhh yeah, did I say otherwise? It is a different CHEMICAL tho.

It is not. It is simply a freebase form of the same chemical. It is the same chemical entering the brain. Freebase is not 'more powerful' than cocaine. It is simply purer. That's all.

Also, base is never injected, and I knew crack isn't snorted. Don't act smug. I know a lot more than you seem to assume. When did we ever say anything about smoking cocaine HCL? It seems as if you threw that in there just to make yourself seem more credible, which did not work.

As HippieChick and Voxide pointed out, I am obviously an un informed crack fiend and general idiot. So much so Ive decided to give this another go 6 months later! Twice a year is obviously into serious addiction territorary.

That aside, TableHead thank you. I followed your advice and got an OK yield. Curiosity satisfied I can see the moreishness of smoking freebase but think I will stick to good ol' rails!

Hey boys and girls, let's do chemistry! (Disclaimer: this is theory and hasn't been tested)

Cocaine's MW: 303.353g/mol
Cocaine HCl's MW: 339.813g/mol

Sodium bicarb MW: 84.01g/mol

Equation for freebasing:

Coc.HCl + NaHCO3 = Coc + NaCl + H2O + CO2

so

339.813 grams cocaine.HCl + 84g bicarb = 303.35g cocaine freebase
and this means 1 gram cocaine.HCl + 0.247g bicarb = 0.893g cocaine freebase
assuming you have pure product.

If you are using cocaine cut with non-alkaloid salts (caffeine, baby powder, B vitamins or whatever) you should use only as much bicarb as you have actual cocaine in your stuff. Alternatively, there are methods for purification that will remove these.

A higher percentage of alkaloid salt cuts (ephedrine or whatever) will mean you need to use slightly more bicarb for salts weighing less than cocaine.hcl, and slightly more for salts weighing more than coc.hcl.

On the tpic of "crack" vs "cocaine", they're both the same alkaloid that's going into your head. The only difference is the physical properties of the solid and how effectively it is absorbed by the body. You say "smoking cocaine doesn't happen" but it does all the time, people just colloquially refer to it as "smoking crack".

TL;DR: The best ratio for making crack rocks would be 1 part cocaine to 1/4 part baking soda, assuming pure, dry reagents.

HippieChick and Voxide are just failures, that's all.
@OP, keep doing what you're doing man ;).

it does take a couple trys but start small and youll get the hang of it without wasting much.

i use the bottom of a soda can, put the coke in with about 1/3 baking soda, maybe a little more if im paranoid about wasting it.

then i use a straw and put my finger over one end so it hold water and drip in just enough to get the powder wet then heat it until it starts to bubble, maybe a second longer, and stir it up for a few seconds.

then i use the straw to drip some freezing water into into the mix and stir with a straightened paper clip. some will stick to the clip and you can push some to the side up out of the water to collect it.

Or if i dont want to do that or im gettin desperate ill just get a coffee filter, get it wet, then dump the whole contents into the filter and you can just scrape everything off real clean and easy with a knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.