• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin cooking a shot of #3 heroin with ascorbic acid

soildweller

Greenlighter
Does anyone know, how much ascorbic acid should be used exactly in comparison with #3 heroin, when cooking up a shot? I always use a 1:1 ratio but I wonder what would be the most efficient, since too much ascorbic acid can be harmful to the veins.

Thanks in advance

look up videos on youtube, they show that you really only need a small amount of a - acid to convert it.
so try and use less and less dont use a 1;1 use a 1;10 basically

1. Is it pure ascorbic acid or sodium ascorbate
2. Is it anhydrous or hydrated (effects ratios)
3. Im not sure so someone please correct me but doesnt ascorbic acid donate two hydrogens so a one to one ratio potentially be too acidic?
4. Couldnt a one to ten damage the veins?

well he said he was doing a 1;1 ratio of acid to heroin

i said a 1 - 10 might be better but i meant aS IN

1 acorbic - to 10 heroin

not vice versa

anyways that video should answer any questions he has

According to the bag it's 100% Vitamin C powder (ascorbic acid). I actually saw the video about cooking with citric acid but i noticed that, when i use just a pinch, not all heroin dissolves. So i assumed that a larger quantity of ascorbic acid is needed compared to citric

Yeah but it seems like there is a lot more "leftovers" when using a 1:10 ratio.. Can anyone confirm that just as much ascorbic is needed as citric?

YOU MIGHT NEED MORE, just slowly keep adding more and more untill it all disolves but you cant know without lab tests to see if you have had all the heroin disolve or if it is indeed impurities

If you think you have over done it or your shots BURN, a little Baking soda can buffer the pH back up closer to neutral. If your solution begins to increase in opacity or starts precipitating then titrate slowly back down.

I dont do heroin but I assume a 1-1 ratio would be roughly 375 g/mol / 175 g/mol assuming 100% purity in free base form and both molecules arent cocrystalyzed with water. Or like 175 g of ascorbiv acid might react with 375 g of heroin on paper in a perfect world