• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cooking 200mg morphine for IV - won't work - how do you do it?

cjb017

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

I have been searching the forum for an answer to this but I can't find one.

I have a couple 200mg morphine pills, the ones with all the tiny little beads inside a large gel cap. I tried crushing up all the little beads into a powder and then put it into a cooker and cook it into a liquid for IV'ing but the morphine turned all into a hard big piece and there was no liquid for the syringe. I assume that this big piece that was left over is plastic that was coating the little beads.

So my question is, is there a way to cook the second untouched morphine pill for IV and if so how?

Thank you

I have no idea. It sounds like you might as well choose a different ROA.

Another Bluelighter may have good advice if you will still IV it, but I wouldn't.

I honestly don't think that it is possible to inject ER morphine in that formulation in a remotely safely manner.

Would you consider plugging or oral use?

I didnt even know such an animal (200mg morphine) existed. Learn something new every day.

Anyway, to answer your question, im fairly certain that there is some solvent that will extract the morphine from the plastic or beads. What this is, well, you're going to have to search for solubilities in different solvents. These arent Embeda by chance are they? those are the morphine/naltrexone pills. Even if they arent, you may need more than a polar/nonpolar solvent or a/b extraction to get the morphine away from the gunk. Since you dont have the pills to experiment with, I'd eat them, perhaps with a potentiator.
I dont know why, but morphine from even IR pills is nowhere near as good as hospital grade stuff which is made for injection.

Yeah, i used to get the oval 200mgs, but I prefer the 100mg mallis as they are TINY, and much better for IV.

But really, you should not be shooting MS without a micron filter, ESPECIALLY if you have a kind with beads. I rarely ever use the beaded morphine, cuz that shit sucks by ANY ROA in my experience.

It's because usually pills are morphine suplhate, and I think they give you a morphine hydrochloride solution in the hospital, not sulphate.
Can someone confirm/deny this? I forget.

And most importantly, never "cook" opiates. no american pharmaceutical opiate requires heating, it will cause further harm and degrade the morphine.

And most importantly, never "cook" opiates. no american pharmaceutical opiate requires heating, it will cause further harm and degrade the morphine.

Yup, and heating pharmaceuticals also causes insoluble (at room temp) solids/binders to become soluble in water. There was a really good diagram posted on Bluelight, can't find it now.

Exactly why you don't heat your shots. Degrading the active ingredient is unfortunate, but the real risk is melting the adulterants into the solution before letting them precipitate out. IMO, dont waste your time, never do hot shots.

But you shouldn't IV either, other ROAs are so much better/safer.

don't heat morphine... i think you have pills that can't be IVed... my methadone pills when in ontact with water become a rhik goo, then hardens...

I think they give you a morphine hydrochloride solution in the hospital, not sulphate.
The injectable morphine is morphine hydrochloride at least where I live. It says 20 mg morphine hydrochloride responds 15 mg morphine (base).

Honestly that guide you posted sounds real dangerous...injecting salt? no ty

Wow, great resource. That looks so disgusting, in both the cold and heated pictures. Please micron filter your pharmaceuticals before IV'ing, people! I was actually looking for a different one that was far more simplistic, made with MS Paint or something, lol, but your link is far more visually detailed, thanks.

Honestly that guide you posted sounds real dangerous...injecting salt? no ty

LMAO !

are you serious ?

salt + water = saline solution

they give you saline IV in the hospital if your dehydrated.

Not dangerous in the slightest.

Also the heat isnt used to get the morphine to dissolve. its to keep the shit from gelling. and the heat is so minimal I can guarantee almost no extra binder will reach your vein.

There ARE some pills/capsules that must be heated. For example in Austria, there is a medication called "S u b s t i t o l" which contains a waxy granulate that must be heated in order to get the morphine-sulfate-pentahydrate into solution. It's preferred over heroin by most people because it's much cheaper on the streets (it's prescribed for opioid substitution "therapy"). 99,9999% of the people inject it after cooling it (the wax cools down and you have a morphine-"solution"). But there's still all the talc and microcrystalline cellulose in it. It must be micron-filtered. This stuff comes in 120mg and 200mg capsules.

It would be cool, OP, if you told me what the exact name of those capsules is that you tried to prepare for IVing.

It's possible to inject the red rockets (200mg er pill) not sure about these. For those u gotta suck it up while still liquidy is it gels within ten seconds. Then u have a hard lump of morph pill that's useless ... Ime u can reheat it to liquify again.
I personally wouldn't shoot these tho sounds just awful Especially if u usin no micron filter. I injected these once or twice years ago when I wasn't too into HR or bluelight it got me high but it was a terrible idea. I just figured the more experienced addicts who gave me it n shot me would know what thy were doing .. I figured wrong. Maybe there's a thread on how to IV these if u absolutely must ... There is for most things on BL. Just make sure u look for the ones u describe since I'm in Canada too and my 200mg er are different than that. I just eat em. I only inject the pharm grade morph ampules ... Too wary to inject more pills than the few times I did.

If you have trouble getting a solution into your syringe in time due to viscosity, do not even think of IVing that solution.

Your solution is a micron filter. How do we do it? We micron. that's how we do it. If a solution is too viscous to IV, you should plug it.