Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

converting mdma --> meth

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash3s

Greenlighter
nevermind why, but say someone has a large amount of MDMA and has no desire to have it, and wants to conver it into meth instead. I know it is technically possible, but how does one go about converting it? I cant find any resources explaining how this could be done.

I don't think chemistry discussion is allowed here man, sorry. Not trying to play wannabe mod just giving you the heads up. As to your actual question I don't think most would even attempt this. It would probably be easier just to acquire what one would need to make meth instead. It would be a real shame to see good MDMA turned into methamphetamine. The easiest way to convert it would probably finding someone that had a bunch and doing a trade.

That said, there are several places on the internet where chemistry like this is still openly discussed. It might be best to try there. I know a lot of chemists lurk these forums but I doubt any of them would be willing to go into details here due to the rules. Keep in mind that if you aren't someone that knows basic or advanced chemistry most of what they'll tell you will probably fly right over you head. You might be better served learning about basic chemistry first before looking for answers for a question like this.

Double posting sorry: I haven't looked in awhile but 10-20 years ago it was easier to find chemistry discussion on the web. At some point the law started watching them more closely and they went underground. Most search engines censor results about things like this now. You might need to look beyond the web and in places that are a little harder to find.

There is an archive of an old Bee Hive floating around on the web. If you look around for it you might be able to find the answers you seek. Most of the information is over a decade old but it still should be relevant. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for giving you a few pointers and tips. I'm not a chemist myself but it fascinated me from a young age so I spent a lot of time lurking the old communities discussing back in the early days of the web.

nevermind why, but say someone has a large amount of MDMA and has no desire to have it, and wants to conver it into meth instead. I know it is technically possible, but how does one go about converting it? I cant find any resources explaining how this could be done.
The only way you'll convert MDMA to meth is by finding someone willing to trade MDMA for meth.

The only way you'll convert MDMA to meth is by finding someone willing to trade MDMA for meth.

Yup. Trying to get that methylenedioxy ring off will destroy the molecule more or less. Your better off making a batch of meth from scratch, the way mom used to make..

-GC

As said, we do not allow synthesis discussion, sorry. For your reference, here are our specific forum rules and here are the site-wide rules. I'm going to close this thread

Double posting sorry: I haven't looked in awhile but 10-20 years ago it was easier to find chemistry discussion on the web. At some point the law started watching them more closely and they went underground. Most search engines censor results about things like this now. You might need to look beyond the web and in places that are a little harder to find.

There is an archive of an old Bee Hive floating around on the web. If you look around for it you might be able to find the answers you seek. Most of the information is over a decade old but it still should be relevant. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for giving you a few pointers and tips. I'm not a chemist myself but it fascinated me from a young age so I spent a lot of time lurking the old communities discussing back in the early days of the web.
As long as you don't get into the nitty-gritty of it, it's fine by me, no problem. I studied the synthesis specifics because of interest too at some point long ago, fascinating stuff indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.