View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Converting ALD 52 to LSD 25

Superman005

Greenlighter
If I put one tab of ALD 52 in a solution of lemon juice will it convert to LSD 25? Is there any way to break it down to LSD 25? Thanks

I turned mine into gold, by adding apple cider vinegar and raw cocoa powder.

I highly doubt that will work, there's almost definitely more to it than just putting it lemon juice. Although on a separate note would it be possible to go about removing the additional acetyl arm and produce lsd .... but would it also really be worth it due to the loss in volume

god my wife bought that salt and wanted me to take it very seriously
we now have 6 different salts which are all salt
3 of them are the kind you can break a tooth on
we don't cure meat here
wtf

Well, you can always try leaving your tabs in the Brita filter...

Nah, can't be done outside of a lab.

I'm sure most would agree that ALD-52 is pretty good as it is.

Yes, you can. If you ingest it, the enzymes in your body will quickly convert it to LSD.

I think it should actually be possible. Maybe incubate the tabs with human blood ? Xd
There was a paper going around that showed that incubating 1P-LSD with human serum yielded LSD after some time I don't recall now.

@pupnik sounds like you have the kitchen equivalent of a white fluff vs needlepoint debate going on

Lol.

I would bet someone knows whether it's possible and how, but maybe not someone in here. I'm sure it IS possible, but it's not going to be something you can do in your kitchen. Anyway, ALD-52 is as good as LSD. They are more or less the same to me. As someone mentioned, your body converts it to LSD when you ingest it.

I think converting ALD-52 to LSD is pointless, but if you really want to, I don't think it would be that hard.

When you test ALD-52 with an ehrlich reagent, at first it doesn't react, because the acetyl group blocks the reaction, but if you wait a while, it will turn purple. This most likely means that the reagent is hydrolyzing the acetyl group. In theory, acidic or alkaline conditions should cause ald-52 to hydrolyze to LSD, and Ehrlich reagent has hydrochloric acid in it.

I don't know if lemon juice would be acidic enough, but it might work. HCl is more acidic so it would probably be more effective.

An interesting phenomenon that multiple people have reported with 1P-LSD is that taking it after a large meal can increase its potency. As you probably know, the stomach contains hydrochloric acid. Normally when you take 1P or ALD orally, it might not have time to hydrolyze in your stomach acid, and the conversion to LSD will rely on enzymatic action, which can vary greatly from person to person. But if you have just eaten a meal, then it will be absorbed slowly and sit in hydrochloric acid for a while. That gives it a chance to convert to LSD without relying on your body's enzymes, which may not be fully effective at deacetylating things.

There is a thread about hydrolyzing 4-AcO-DMT to 4-HO-DMT. Somebody had success dissolving it in HCL and heating it a little. They also got it to react when lye was used, but acid was more effective.

then there is the whole complexity of removing 100 mics from paper, removing the acetyl in HCL, then recovering the 100 mics and putting it back on paper.

I don't think this is the kind of work you do without lots of equipment. Maybe nano-chem-bots.

love works

just love your tabs and they will be acid
^^^
Love that!... :D
And it truly works, especially for those who didn't have a knowledge and thus a biased thinking of what are they taking.

There is a thread about hydrolyzing 4-AcO-DMT to 4-HO-DMT. Somebody had success dissolving it in HCL and heating it a little.
^^^
That's interesting...8)

So if you were theroretically able do this how much material do you think would be wasted? I would think it be a hellava lot.

I would bet someone knows whether it's possible and how, but maybe not someone in here. I'm sure it IS possible, but it's not going to be something you can do in your kitchen. Anyway, ALD-52 is as good as LSD. They are more or less the same to me. As someone mentioned, your body converts it to LSD when you ingest it.

so, just eat it? should he take it with lemon juice water?

god my wife bought that salt and wanted me to take it very seriously
we now have 6 different salts which are all salt
3 of them are the kind you can break a tooth on
we don't cure meat here
wtf

I have some of this salt that a south Asian friend gave me to try, and it tastes good on eggs, and fruit in tiny amounts but I grind and crush it very well first. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kala_namak

Do you have that type of salt?

I have never used Himalayan pink salt.

we have had many of the possible salts. the pink ones come with hippie marketing brochures, I am not attracted to any of them. They are overpriced scams as far as I can tell. literally.
we even had Philippe Stark designer salt but that didn't help either.
I prefer lygergamides on blotter or gels, and I like regular iodized salt for my eggs etc. maybe fine sea salt but don't want to pay extra for NaCl. it's too silly.