• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Converting 80 mg iv dilaudid to oral

ginjerbreadg

Greenlighter
Hey everyone. I'm brand new to this site I came in here for help. I've been mainlining 80mg of dilaudid everyday; 40mg in the morning and 40mg at night. I can no longer afford it. Its ruining my life. My withdrawal are so bad. I detox for 3 weeks throwing up everywhere, diaherria, sweats, pain, etc. I need to try to taper and I'm scared. Idk what the best way to go about this is. I can't take subutex because it's made me very very sick every time I've taken it even if I was in detox. Please someone give me some advice.

Okay, so what are you looking to do exactly? If you're looking to simply convert your IV dose to an oral form, it's simple, but I would really advise against it. The difference in bioavailability is quite severe with Hydromorphone and I can only assume that you're acquiring these kinds of quantities from the street. It will be difficult to double or triple your drug intake on the fly for purposes of your detox. What do you have access to? A detox, a doctor, Methadone? Give us some more information and we'll try our best to help you out man.