It's so Human Traffic.
"What's your name?
What have u had?
Reach for the Lazers.
Safe as Fuck!!!"
Hahaha
=D
I love that movie.

Yeah... one of the greatest things about E I find is the conversations and friends u meet.
U may only see them when ur out but they're still REALLY kewl people.
I work in a shopping centre casually and sometimes I see people i recognise from when i'm out.
I find it so kewl and then u organise like where u'll be going when u'll see thm next.

The most spun out conversations I have had have been:
Feeling like shit after dropping another halfer I got eye wobbles so good/bad I couldn't stand. Anywaze, sitting down feeling like shit this chick came and rubbed my back and asked if I was ok. I ended up talking to her all night and she was soooo nice. (P.S. This was at Metro's for God Kitchen so if u remember and ur out there give me a P.M.)

The other was with some guy who was straight when I was absolutely fucked!!! I talked with him for ages (he was in the navy and just got back from Iraq and shit), even when I firsted started to peak... I think he was a bit freaked out when I started to gasp as the chills took over.
=D

funny thread :)
i think if youre in a party where many people are high on e, you'll get chatted up pretty soon if you sit down and seem lonely or sad.. thats a nice atmosphere.

Best thing is to take all your friends, put you arms over eachothers necks, and start dancing like that, pretty soon all kinds of people you don`t know will join your dancingline.

Also, it was my friends birthday, and he had a birthday hat on, it was like he was wearing a chickmagnet, everyone was saying happy birthday, giving him kisses, being friendly, pretty soon everyone in the party knew who he was. i was the only on not on E, I had just quit, and was drunk as fuck, went to get some drinks for me and my friends, got back to where we agreed they`d wait for me, they weren`t there. HUGE PARTY, I was getting all lost, so I started asking rolling people(always the most friendly people) if they had seen my friend with the birthday hat, and where he went, I found them within 2 minutes, everyone knew who he was.

At a certain point some idiot took his hat, and his sister had just met this huge bodybuilder(I thought he was a real idiot, didn`t like him one bit) but he went over there, and by just sticking out his hand he got the hat back, which was cool.

nice story.. i like that dancing in a chain thing, it's fun.. no1 ever hooked up when doing it though.. guess it happens easier if people have mdma in their system ;)

We drove to a local fast food place for our sober driver and when we found out they were closed my boyfriend went up to another carload of kids sitting there who happened to have the same car our driver did. (heh, rolling...I guess that was significant and neat to my bf) Anyway, initially nervous about approaching people like this, I stood back for a minute. One of the guys noticed me chewing on my paci (I had it hidden in my sweater sleeve...) and said "Hey, whats goin on with you?" I smiled and immediately went over to have a chat. I ended up selling him two pills, found out he was 17 with a pregnant girlfriend and repeatedly asked what his friends names were. They told me not to worry about it because I would never see them again, I thought this was rude! :(

Another time, a guy/girl (yea I couldn't tell at the time!) was talking to my boyfriend and I waked up to say hi, and they introduced themselves as Star or something...I complimented Star on their lip ring and when he/she talked I found out it was a guy. He left soon after that, I think he was hitting on my boy :(

One time I was rollin my arse off at a party in Chicago and as I walked around I saw this really hot guy dancing by himself... I walked up to him and just watched (he was a really good dancer) when he noticed me there. He came up to me and we started kissing (my 1st time kissing on E)

"Feels good, doesn't it?" He says.
"Yeeaaahhh...." I reply, with a big grin on my face.
"God, you are the girl of my dreams."

He was rollin all crazy too, but at this point one of my lost friends came wandering about and he directed me somewhere and I didn't see the other guy the rest of the night (or ever again)

Talking to strangers?? Hehehe, last time while on a party in Amsterdam, I was standing there with a couple of friends. And all of a sudden one of my friends asked me: "hey who the hell are you talking to?" .. and I more or less 'woke up' and realized (once again) that I was talking to my hallucinations (which always tend to look like people I know) :D
(was not just plain mdma what I had taken though, it was a combination of +/- 150mg mdma and 100mg mda)

hahaha, oow the memory's... the one time i actually remember having a conversation with a complete stranger was on a party, we were standing outside and waiting for 2 other friends to come out of the club. we were all fucking drunk and if i am right also etarded. well, if i'm on e, i say the weirdest things, you have to know me to know what i'm talking about (like: goddamnit, fucking take my bike home or else you have to walk, *angry voice* trying to help out a friend haha). okay, so we have something around here called flashing, fooling someone, so i started to act real weird, doing the convulsions thing on the floor haha, going to shout to everyone i don't know, but hell, i don't care. one of my best friends gets somewhat annoyed by me and starts to annoy me, so i get the idea of flashing/fooling him. well here we go with the conversation. an old looking guy(almost 50) comes up to stand in line and i go: heeeeeey, how you doing?? everything okay?? he says, yeah, it's going alright and he plays along the game. we shake hands and i say, damn man haven't seen you in a loong time. he says, yeah i know, we gotta do something sometime. my friend is getting really nervous and starts asking me who he is, i say sshh, you have to be quiet, he starts shouting, boob, bob, who is he? who is that guy? i am cracked up and wish the man a good time inside and explain i don't know the guy and my friend is all relieved and tells me not to do that anymore, don't know why but at the moment it was a little bit too much for the poor fellow. haha ow god yeah, the memory's, think i have some more funny conversations, post them if i can remember..

such acting is the reason why i dislike alcohol blowmonkey:p
as in, disturbing others. reading that just got me annoyed

^^ please be annoyed if you must. think you have a problem with the shouting thing.. i feel the need to explain that my shouting did not bother anyone, got no angry faces, no talking people around my back (and yes i was still able to notice such things), no fights, etc.. people were actually encouraging me and joining me, laughing with me (laughing at me :)) i had a GREAT time, sorry if you had a BAD time reading my post, i had a bad time reading yours.. i was only posting something about conversations (with total strangers) on e. it was a silly one indeed, but no need to critisize, if you do feel that way than pm me, don't post something negative about me, you don't know me. maybe you also want to know what i dislike about many alcohol users, agressive reactions and behaviour, that's the main thing i dislike, i wasn't acting in any way agressive, wich i see as a good thing. i am SURELY NOT the one that is giving alcohol users a bad name, in fact i do the opposite, i am hilarious to see (according to many many many people) when i drink, not violent, thank god i'm not.. please don't see me as someone disturbing, reading your post disturbed me, now that's not funny to hear, is it..?

i love the whole talking-with-strangers thing. i used to be pretty shy and moreover i live in dark, grey country where it rains a lot and where people don't talk to strangers and don't smile to strangers eitehr. so you can imagine what a revelation E was to me! ;)

i also love to act as if i'm high on E whilest actually sober. walking through this grey rainy city and start chitchatting and giving compliments to random strangers. they seem to like it. :)

now my last memorable conversation with a stranger on E was at a party a few weeks ago. Me and my freinds were rolling and dancing our asses off. There was this cute young guy, must have been 18-20, dancing next to us. He'd made eye contact with me several times, while shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

All of a sudden he started to talk to me. His opening line was "Pheeewww-- my first time on chemicals". Then he gave me the funniest facial expression. I asked him if he liked it. He gave that same facial expression again.

Then he asked me if I had ever done "chemicals". I told him I was rolling that very moment. He looked really surpised. I had to reconfirm twice that I was "on chemicals" too. Then he asked if my friends were rolling too. I told him "yes". He looked even more suprised. "So everybody is rolling here?", he asked, totally amazed. I nodded yes. "But you guys -- look so -- so nice and decent and normal", he said.

Me and my friends couldn't stop laughing. The kid bombed us with questions on E and we chitchatted all night with him. Lovely. I still smile when i think of his face.

Last edited: