• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Contaminant used to make bud heavier

Status
Not open for further replies.

bit_pattern

Ex-Bluelighter
Does anyone know what it is? Seems to be quite common these days, the buds are coated in suspiciously large white crystals that you can knock of the bud if you tap it. When you vape it, the crystals melt into brown pools that harden and cause the bud stick to the screen. When you smoke it, it burns funny and leaves a lot of ash in the bowl.

I got a 1/4 bag of stuff that had been contaminated a few weeks ago, the size looked normal but after awhile, once the penny dropped that it had been contaminated, I started weighing some and a gram was ridiculously tiny - the 1/4 oz must have weighed at least 10g - when I told my friend who had acquired it for me he told me about how when he'd bought 1g deals of the same guy recently he'd weighted them and they'd been 1.5g, but only just looked like a gram.

I'm sure there have been discussions about it some years ago but, from memory, I'd never seen the stuff reliably ID'd. I'd like to know just what the fuck I was inhaling when those crystals melted in my vape.

Bro I've got NFI what is being used in that, but chuck that shit out for sure it sounds dodgy as all fuck

Does the pools hurt or taste weird when smoked by themselves or with the bud? Is there a noticeable difference of any kind?

Is this actually common?

Seems to be here in Australia, also England had their problem with "grit weed" - dunno if it's the same thing though

Is it possible the bud just wasn't properly flushed/cured?

Definitely within the realm of possibility though I doubt it - it really does bulk up the weight of the stuff. I had heard (from someone entirely unreliable so I dunno) that there is a product you can buy - he called it "brick" - other people have talked about there buds being contaminated with gravox or some crap.

afterlyfestyle said:
Does the pools hurt or taste weird when smoked by themselves or with the bud? Is there a noticeable difference of any kind?

No discernible taste (only tried with bud, didn't roast any by itself) but it tends to smoke longer, so when I open the filling chamber I might get a little puff of vapour still coming off the weed, with this stuff it plumes noticeably thicker and for longer

This is a substance identification thread, which you should know are not allowed on Bluelight.

Nobody can tell you what's on your buds. If there's anything on them, stop buying from the cunt that's ripping you off.

Seedy.

& gravox? As in the instant gravy mixture just add water shit? Ew wtf

This is a substance identification thread, which you should know are not allowed on Bluelight.

Nobody can tell you what's on your buds. If there's anything on them, stop buying from the cunt that's ripping you off.

Blah blah blah... Close it then, give a shit, I've already got my answer

Status
Not open for further replies.