• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Considering Methamphetamine

My borderline tendencies attract me to risky situations, but I have to suppress them so I don't end up in any of the three scenarios you mentioned. It's boring and miserable :/
I don't see how meth is going to help with that. It's either going to make suppressing them even more difficult and miserable for you than it already is, or (what I fear) tip you past a point beyond which you're no longer capable of doing that, and lose control entirely.

Don't forget either that BPD makes people prone to psychotic episodes, so there's also the risk that the meth will send you spiralling right into stimulant psychosis.

And that's not even considering the effects taking meth could have on your mood swings/cycling, especially when you're not on a mood stabiliser.

If you have Bi-Polar Disorder, you really should stay away from meth. People with BPD are particularly prone to meth addiction and a manic episode is likely.

Last edited:
Don't think you'll be able to cum on meth. Well, not within 3 hours. If you finally cum it's a godly feeling, but let's be honest, those 3 hours shouldn't be stimulated by anyone but yourself.

2C-B high a lot less clean than amphetamine? What world are you living in?

That English sucks. Yup.

And uhm: Nope, not really. Maybe 3-FA a little, but good luck in getting the real deal. I know someone who ordered from a variety of vendors that still offered it, after the ban and had it lab tested. Nothing he recieved was actually 3-FA.

Can anyone tell me if you can clean meth after someone closed the paper bag it was in with super glue?

I'm super fucked up on "G" slang for Meth I feel like I have an irregegular heart rate and idk if they're small convultions or what but I get tense I guess like on "accident" I would try to explain then I release and also how to check for irregular heart rate or small hallucinations oh and BTW I have very bad anxiety so try not to trip me out if you don't have to this is also my first post and ive only shot up IV'ed .1-.13 in a total of three shots with about 30-40 units each I'm sure that's not to Much split evenly right in a 1 hour period also stomach twitchy burping a lot so a little gassy anyways if you friends no anyway to calm down with home remedies and figure out the heart iregulaty or small hilucinate which might make me panic if that's all it is so please try to be gentle and I'm in az USA so if you could tell me what Meth I'm probably using and if I'm allowed to put a pic of what left to help you with out getting on trouble on here and do not want legal problems have enough stupid things I'm dealing with and to let you guys know I've used H black tar heroin for about a year mostly get good decent pure stuff was test in a lab by friends parent at 27.6% and was doing .5 of a gram for regular IV'ED use when everyday user now 2-3 times a week max and its hard for the same guy yo get that better stuff but now .2 is very strong when its obtained and I have only got Meth from this guy other than twice and didn't shoot up those times its just I'm a little nervous since last time I got a bad circulatory or mild I guess since only close to go to hospital when I should have a few weeks ago but problem got better and sorry friends for bad punctuation and ramblings lol but if its not a bother please try to help anyway you can if I should go to hospital I will if you guys think and am open to small ideas to help and will respond to test ideas also thank you and sorry if I am posting anything not thread appropriate thank you and tolleramce for Meth is hard to put other than one time did a 5 sack or a little less in one shot and felt like I was floating from knees down oh and I have a torn acl and mcl's I'm right knee getting surgery if OK to in a week or two after I self surrender for jail in a week for a week also drink lots a water usually other than today only had about a half gallon an also drank 3 malt liquor Steele reserve tall cans 24 Oz's BTW and did shot at 4:30-5:00 am its now8:30 and heart rate or BPM (beats per minute) is at about 110-120 maybe 135im guessing max sorta hard when I'm having palipitions or and possible a unregular heart beat anyways sorry for the ramble and to much info going to see if I can add to profile or whatever and one more questions what's some free sex websites in america that are in stock with usually at least a few good looking girls I'm very sexually flustered guys lol not really just a closet user on everything and girls can always tell I'm on something last girl friend could even tell I was on percocet when I injured knee and took 25mgs and first time being high on opiates after 2mg of dilaude iv every 2-4 hours in hospital for two weeks about three years ago and took percs about 2.5 years ago again to high on Meth don't laugh at tolerance or post please and sorry if its done wrongs sorry and thanks again now let's see if anyone on here can help be safe I was and have been stupid before no bragging just thought it wasn't as intense thank you oh and mostly iv and smoke Meth in other uses and only used about 10 times in about 3-5 recent months again sorry and thank you its just I always only type text anything non vocal when on Meth oh perscribed trazadone 100-200mg a night, xanax 2 mg a day(not taken or had any also out but in 10 days and Zoloft not had in a month and used lomgest for 2-3 weeks about 4-6 months ago oh really though again lmk or message or how ever you can I just rembered idk if you can post other websites on here but yeah super horny and looking for good sex site lol unless some local girls of az on here

A wall of text that began as worrying about cardiac stress, then past Heroin use, then sex, then Dilaudid, and then back to sex.

Ahhh, Meth. <3

This thread reminded me of a show I saw a week or so ago about the Meth scene in Australia. I was absolutely floored at the prices (I do know the rules) they had to pay to get that stuff. I mean 4-6 times the going rate in the US. I have no idea how anyone there could possibly afford it at all. That stuff was more valuable than equal weights of gold, true! Anyway, I just thought that was a rather astounding fact regarding meth I just couldn't pass up after reading this entire thread. Hope that was unspecific enough on price to be OK here.

I've slept with a few transgirls and one guy, so yes I have. Remember that this is the UK so there's no PNP scene beyond a few thousand gay guys mostly in central London, where I am not and won't be going. I'm also well aware of HIV; one of many deeply undesirable STDs that are a risk factor in any gay hookup. With that said, the preponderance of sexually active people are clean and if condoms are used then it's a generally safe bet. I would be using ice myself, but the other person wouldn't. Truthfully, I only really consider skating when I'm horny, but I'm sick of feeling guilty and afraid to go through with anything after I finish masturbating. I have contemplated using dex again but it's incredibly poor value for money on this side of the pond, and I want to try something new and exciting. That said, I may just roll on doing nothing as I have for years now. I'm stuck between safe & boring and dangerous & risky.

PNP can be done with other drugs. Contrary to what silly sexologists and sociologists think it's not just unprotected sex while on meth, some people just PNP on alcohol and herb, or other drugs besides meth, and it's been going on in all sort of places for decades since before HIV/AIDS was discovered.

If you really want to try it just take a low dose of Dexedrine, or amphetamine before you have sex, and have safer sex.

OK I read your original post since you have mental health issues avoid using meth and other drugs.

Last edited:
A wall of text that began as worrying about cardiac stress, then past Heroin use, then sex, then Dilaudid, and then back to sex.

Ahhh, Meth. <3

lol, yeah that's Meth.

Beachum4u, I've been out of the game for a while now but you're right, the prices I have heard glass going for per gram is just unfathomable - I have no idea how anyone could ever afford a habit these days. I mean a dollar per mg!

Thanks to everyone who commented and offered their advice; it seems like the general consensus is that I should avoid the big M, so for the indefinite future I'll stick to the shallow end of the swimming pool even if it seems a little boring by comparison.

I've settled on some Dex for the coming weeks and may try some PNP on it, I just wish I could smoke it or it came in higher amounts than 5mg a pill though.