• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Congrats Hedonistic Angel & Duck_Racer!

One from the wedding (with permission from H.A.).....

181187534de71eac80cce095e33cdcbf1f7b7ee8.jpg

%)

Why d'you like the ban so much?

Bride looks absolutely stunning. Venue/Church looks perfect. Not a fan of marriage, but best wishes with it, hope you're both happy for a long time to come <3

Congratulations, folk I've never heard of. All the very best.

I agree with you Marmalade the bride does look stunning.

Thanks all so much! It was the most perfect day and we are so very happy and indeed lucky enough to have met right here on this very forum!!

Massive hi's to all who we haven't seen in ages! *waves*

Thanks for all the well wishes!

Lots of love,

The Duck Angels/Hedonistic Racers

;)

Sorry for the shameless self bump of this post, but didn't wanna start a whole new one...

Just popping in to say hi, and let y'all know we had a Genuine Pedigree Bluelight Baby three weeks ago! ?

Been a goddam while since I even visited this page, but after someone posting a bunch of pics up on FB from an old meet up, and what with the birth of our beautiful daughter, thought anyone who remembers us might like to know!

Honestly, if it wasn't for stumbling onto this site in 1999, god knows what my life would actually be like! 10 years with a fellow EADDet, married and now with a baby! Cheers Bluelight!! ????

BL baby! Congratulations to you three <3 What wonderful news. Wishing the Angel family a lifetime of happiness xx

<3<3 Love it when there's good news on BL. Best of luck to the 3 of ye.