• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Confusing molly results, could use some info.

InspecterJones

Greenlighter
I just got some molly that's all thin straight crystals.

I did a mecke and marquis drop test and they both fizzed as soon as it hit and had immediate color change.

My droppers tend to do several drops so I hope that explains the lack of darkness in the color as I did not put a lot of the substance.

I've never seen fizzing like that, but I've also never tested crystal molly, I've read that fizzing can be pipes but usually without color change.

My other concern is that it did not change color to very dark at all.

Experts, what does this mean?

EDIT: I guess I should add the fizzing seemed reactionary and was over as fast as the color change happened.

EDIT2: Second test using more of it and much better quality picture, also the stuff itself.

http://i.imgur.com/IgNX5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uOoJy.jpg

The mecke didn't really react aside from color change this time but the marquis did.

The colors you see happened almost right away.

Last edited:
Definitely not MDMA. The shape of the crystals you describe are also not consistent with typical mdma crystals. Assuming that the lest is the mecke and the right is the marquis i have no idea what it could be. Certainly an RC of some sort.

Definitely not MDMA. The shape of the crystals you describe are also not consistent with typical mdma crystals. Assuming that the lest is the mecke and the right is the marquis i have no idea what it could be. Certainly an RC of some sort.

I'm gonna do another test with a bit more and post the results and put up a picture of the stuff itself.

I updated the main post.

just like Blanch said ive never seen molly come in shards like that. that's definable a rc, molly will almost always come in little boulders or crushed up powder. i would just avoid taking that until you had more info on what it is. i remember there's a thread somewhere on here where a bl member tested a whole lot of rc's. you should look it up and try to identify what substance that is...