• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Confused by these results..

BeginColour

Greenlighter
Hey,

This is tan colored, powdered crystals advertised as MDMA.

The Mecke instantly changes to a deep dark purple. Here are simons and mecke at 30 seconds:
25893.jpg

The problem is Marquis. It initially turns bright orange, then goes to dark orange/violet/brown. This indicates speed, but wouldn't the meck and simons results contradict that?

Here is the marquis results of the tan powder in question on the left and verified pure mdma on the right:
d5985.jpg

any ideas?

Last edited:
Sorry, the image hosting wasn't working before, but you should be able to see the photos now.

Anyone know how mdma precursors left over from synth react to these reagents?

How long did the reactions take? You should try under better lighting, typically the mecke reagent should be a very very dark navy blue in 5-10 seconds tops, usually <1-2 if it is good "molly" powder. I am not 100% convinced these are MDx or speed...

Thanks for your help, really. The Mecke goes dark purple/black almost immediately (5 seconds). in the first photo, shown at 30 seconds, it is on the right. The simons, on the left, showed no green as it turned royal blue.

The problem is really marquis...It's quite bizarre, because the powder otherwise hints heavily at being mdma (reeks of anise, darker specks of impurities i've encountered numerous times with legit "molly"). Here's some better pics:

The powder:

hkLJV.jpg

Marquis after 3 seconds:
tCpkS.jpg

after 8-10 seconds:
6Ztfn.jpg

after I added the rest of the powder... maybe 30 seconds:
JEvoA.jpg

Last edited:
sounds like meth with a trace of MDxx thrown in. Just enough to darken up your marquis a little extra and react the mecke. That would be my best guess :\