• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Confused by marquis, pics inside.

down508

Bluelighter
I got some molly earlier. my buddy lent me a test worth of what he called marquis (it was a yellow liquid when he gave it to me). I dropped a tiny 5mg flake in there and shook. it turned this color

NSFW:
2hqdjja.jpg

this is what the product looks like

NSFW:
66j96g.jpg

the person who gave me the test (unrelated to the person who sold the mdma) told me that was the color to expect.

I tasted a small piece and it tasted exactly as it should. could he be confused about what reagent he gave me? contaminated? any ideas?

he said the marquis is around 2 years old and the sulphuric acid may have degraded the fermaldehyde. not sure what that means

I got some molly earlier. my buddy lent me a test worth of what he called marquis (it was a yellow liquid when he gave it to me). I dropped a tiny 5mg flake in there and shook. it turned this color

NSFW:
2hqdjja.jpg

this is what the product looks like

NSFW:
66j96g.jpg

the person who gave me the test (unrelated to the person who sold the mdma) told me that was the color to expect.

I tasted a small piece and it tasted exactly as it should. could he be confused about what reagent he gave me? contaminated? any ideas?

Looks like some high purity crystal methamphetamine by the clear color and orange test result.

if that's the case I wouldn't be bummed out at all, because the price I paid is a little low for mdma but extremely low for crystal meth in my area, much less than half the local going rate. it didn't "smoke" like meth is supposed to when you add the reagent. I've done meth in the past, but never tasted it (I.V.). Is it possible the fact that the reagent is 2 years old the test could be flawed and giving innacurate results. meth is EXTREMELY rare and expensive where I live, so I have my doubts they would be selling meth this pure for mdma prices.

I did another taster, I took a couple tiny specks, not enough to do anything psychoactive, and I stuck them on my tongue. within 20 seconds I had that bitter taste that stayed in my mouth for minutes. I'll know for sure when I do it on wednesday, but after that last tester I'm almost 100% certain.

If it is in fact mdma, I will have quite the specimin on my hands. some of the crystals are dark brown to tan but there are a couple that are literally crystal clear. before I eat them I will have to photograph the clearest of them as a record, because from what I've heard a clear mdma crystal is extremely rare.

so has anyone experienced this with marquis? the kid who gave me the reagent said that it should be blood red, so I'm assuming he is accustomed to using it in its degraded state.

If it didn't smoke when tested, not a surprise if the reagent is old. But that reaction looks like crystal meth.

oh yeah and I noticed a slight bit of green in the beginning of the reaction. pertinent?

being the kind of no holds barred researcher I am, I decided to give it a test that should help determine if it's MDMA or meth. i do not recommend this. I have a lot of work fo school which is why I chose not just neck some and see how it goes from there. I figured if it's meth it will help me with my paper, and if it's mdma i wont have done a dose high enough to keep me up all night and ruin my ability to work tomorrow.

for the record, I am on 1mg clonazepam right now, unfortunately. If I knew I would be doing this test I would be sober. oh yeah I'm on 4mg suboxone too, but I have been for 18 months so it's not like I'm high.

so i placed a small rock, maybe 8mg on a piece of foil and vaped it like I used to do with percs. the immediate feeling was calm, almost numbing. unfortunately I've never smoked meth, only shot it, and I'm not willing to go to that length at the moment. I'm feeling happiness, positive bursts, nothing like a full blown roll but no speedy effects either. Honestly I would be perfectly happy of I got meth, but on this occasion I wanted MDMA. the taste was hard to describe. the crystals tasted like mdma, but the vapor could have tasted like either. I'm going to observe how I feel and if it get's noticably speedy I'll be somewhat convinved I got meth, or at least meth crystals mixed in with mdma crystals (that would explain why putting a small clear crystal in the test turned red, when a small brownish crystal could have easily turned blue. does meth taste really similar to mdma?

ok this is wierd. I'm feeling like I'm starting to nod off a bit. I still feel very pleasant, but in mu experience even a low dose of meth will bl a little bit of kpin out of the water. I feel good, I'm not rolling but I'm definitely not speeding. I'll have to try this again tomorrow when I'm clear headed so we can get to the bottom of this.

is anyone else as curious as I am?

^ yeah, meth tastes a lot like MDMA IMO. Everyone's taste buds are different, but to me tastes just about the same. Really, really bitter.

Dayum. Well the shard i picked was the clearest and therefore glassiest most meth looking. If you've smoked meth tell me if this looks about right.

NSFW:
3486hxj.jpg

From what ive read that point goes to meth. There is little info regarding mdma vaping soi dont have much of a clue on what that looks like.

My new plan is to hit up the dealer tomorrow and ask if he has any meth. Thats the slickest way to go about it. I thimk its possible it is molly cut wih meth, because i only dropped a single little shard in thrtr. There are rocks that dont look like the rest, much browner and more opaque, so its a possibilty.

I've had some glass shards in the past, from a large scale industrial lab (it was one solid gram crystal, by the end of the g I ended up in the psych ward), but i've never had orange meth. the meth I had looked like this

http://adplegal.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Crystal_Meth.jpg

so I had one final test remaining, because to be honest smoking those hits got me craving lol.

this is another thing I don't recommend, but because of the high purity indicated by the test (and the fact that the test indicated a drug and not a "no reaction" I needed to find out once and for all, and the because of the fact that it would tell me instantly I went ahead with it. harm reduction heads might cringe at this, which is why my disclaimer remains "do not do this". I took 5 of the clearest methiest looking crystals I had, crushed them up (they were very difficult to crush, hardest crystals i've encountered as far as crushing goes) into a fine powder. I then used a clean needle and cooker and dissolved them in clean water (my system is backed up at my house and the sinks are running brown, thank God I had a stash of clean water handy.

I sucked it up through a cotton and then squirted half the shot back into the cooker out of last minute caution. I hit a vein and shot into it and for about 10 seconds I didn't really feel much. then I got that unmistakable taste in the back of my throat, instead of wanting to throw up and seeing fractals in my vomit like i do on mdxx i.v. I got this tingling in my head, and started feeling really euphoric. you were right dude, this is straight up meth.

shit okay so now I'm not 100 % certain. the fist shot came on just like a sweet hit of meth. thinking it was meth I did another .1g shot and right mow I feel like I'm rolling balls, like legit this is an unbelievable roll. I gpt excited thinking it was meth but right my jae clenching, dimed pupils, eyewpbbles, the whole 9 yards? is that normal with high dose meth? I'm really confused. I thought it was meth right away after the first shot, of ccourse i got fiendy, and did a shot that probably weighed .1 because thats my meth dose. it felt just like meth at first, but then came the pure unadulterated euphoric love. unbelievable empathy, eyes are wiggling intensely.

I got really excited that it could be metth, but at this point I dont think meth is capable of coming close to how u feel. time to throw some k in the mix and see where God takes me. love you guys, I hopew you all find happiness and someone to be close to,

Last edited:
When methamphetamine is first used, the effects can often feel somewhat more like MDMA, than a simple stimulant including a sense of euphoria and openness.

yeah at this point I'm sure it's mdxx, last night when i was first coming up on i t u felt like i was on meth but then it just turned into pure bliss. Im really quite curious now, btw I slept great at like 4 am.

the amount of eye wobbles I got were insane.

Last edited:
does that reagent result look like methylone? I really hope it isn't, but I'm just so damn curious. I'm even considering sending it in to be tested.

oh yeah and another reason I don't think it's meth is that i wasnt up all night. sure I had taken a klonopin earlier. there was no speediness, just unadulterated euphoria. I also don't have that horrible mdma hangover. I took a kpin in the morning and got to work on a research paper that's due tomorrow. It is coming a long really well and I'm surprised at hell well I'm doing, I plan on trying this again (oral)m at a club on wednesday. if that goes well I'll have no quams about getting more. the empathy and love I felt was unreal. if this is a new RC it is going to be huge, mephedrone redux.

I took a pic the other night to kind of help explain how i was feeling. This is downright bizarre. I know that it looks like meth but the effects only lasted 1-2 hours i.v.

2rn8z1t.jpg

This is on 8mg suboxone. My pupils never get big on meth, and if i had done all of that and it was meth id be on hour 48 w/o sleep, but ive been sleeping like a baby.

Oh yeah. And i dont even know if this means anything but the test now looks like this.

2058j0i.jpg

I used a lot of reagent and a small amount of product.

Last edited:
I figured it out, it is extremely high purity mdma. the large amount of reagent and extremely small amount of chemical was dilluted enough to slow the reaction time by hours. most people use a couple drops, I used 1 ML. rookie mistake, explains why this stuff is so unbelievably euphoric.